• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Chevy Avalanche National GTG Registration and Attending List

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Post here for the Official Registration and Attending List

We will NOT have a Registration Fee this year.  In years past for the Nationals there was a Registration Fee.  That fee covered the costs for your Group Dinner, Group Breakfast, Lanyard and T-Shirt with Welcome Bag.

This year for the Group Dinner and Breakfast we will pay individually at the time of the Meal.  The T-Shirts will be Pre-Order and will be shipped right to you a week or so before the National Event so you can bring it with you and not have to worry about picking it up when you arrive at the Nationals.  T-Shirt sales will open in about 4 to 5 weeks and will close about 2 weeks prior to the Nationals.  We will be offering T-Shirts, Tank Tops and Hooded Sweatshirts and will only be available in White. 

For the Registration I ask that you PM or Email me ( hyperbike900 AT yahoo.com ) or click on the email icon under my Avatar with the following information...

Member Screen Name
Member Real Name
Names of everyone each Member is brining
Year Make and Model of Avalanche/EXT  (Cladded, WBH, Z71, Z66 etc.)
Check In Date and Length of Stay

We are looking forward to a GREAT National Event.

A special Thanks from the National Committee.  (y)

Attachments

• Avalanche Nationals2.jpg
    Avalanche Nationals2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 369
Emailed my info. We are looking forward to this one!  (y)

Member Screen Name  Shels Land
Member Real Name Shel
Names of everyone each Member is brining Beave (Brian), Trouble (Megan)
Year Make and Model of Avalanche 07 LTZ Black
Check In Date and Length of Stay The whole time!!!

Too rich for my blood. Gas just hit 3.59 a gallon here. No telling what it'll be in July.

JonnyBlaze said:
Too rich for my blood. Gas just hit 3.59 a gallon here. No telling what it'll be in July.

Your AV is not required, bring a mini van if ya want. It's not about your AV it's about the AV family. I've been to some GTGs AVless no big deal. (y)

One more suggestion, most Golf Courses have a Club House it may be cheaper to have the Group Dinner there. Or maybe rent a Tent and have a Barbecue

MS03 2500 said:
One more suggestion, most Golf Courses have a Club House it may be cheaper to have the Group Dinner there. Or maybe rent a Tent and have a Barbecue

I have the group dinner already planned.

Silly question, are we supposed to sign up here or email you the info as requested in your initial post?

Didit

Didit said:
Silly question, are we supposed to sign up here or email you the info as requested in your initial post?

Didit

Email or PM please.

Member Screen Name:  MS03 2500
Member Real Name: MS03
Names of everyone each Member is bringing: Just me
Year Make and Model of Avalanche/EXT:  2003 2500 Z85
Check In Date and Length of Stay:  More than likey I'll be in the area the entire time

JonnyBlaze said:

Where are you from? $3.59 is cheap!!!  :D $3.89 here. Hope you change your mind and join us!

Shels Land said:
Member Screen Name  Shels Land
Member Real Name Shel
Names of everyone each Member is brining Beave (Brian), Trouble (Megan)
Year Make and Model of Avalanche 07 LTZ Black
Check In Date and Length of Stay The whole time!!!

:wave: Can you fix Brian's and my screen names in the other thread, please and thanks  :love:

Shels Land said:
Where are you from? $3.59 is cheap!!!  :D $3.89 here. Hope you change your mind and join us!

I still love ya Shels, but when you are getting 12 miles per gallon in a 2500.

Hey I'm would not miss a Michigan GTG (y)

BTW it's 3.79 here

quit bellyachin about  gas prices, whats an extra 50 or 60 bucks to be amongst friends, if you don't  spend it on gas coming to the Nationals in the great state of Michigan, you know your gonna spend it on beer anyway, call AA after the Nationals, come on peeps, lets get with it and sign up!

Didit

Didit said:
quit bellyachin about  gas prices, whats and extra 50 or 60 bucks to be amongst friends, if you don't  spend it on gas coming to the Nationals in the great state of Michigan, you know your gonna spend it on beer anyway, call AA after the Nationals, come on peeps, lets get with it and sign up!

Didit

I will never quit complaining about high gas prices, it is my right and duty as a good American to do that!  >:D

However I will Do My Complaining in the proper thread.

:laugh: go figure!  Consider this, 4 bucks a gallon is still quite cheap compared to some other countries!

So who is next to get signed up???  Good looking list so far BUT I know we can do even better!  :wave:

Back