• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The Nantasket Beach Car Show 6-19-11

KevMack

7th Annual Nantasket Beach Car Show

Cops & Roders Car Show

Sunday June 19, 2011
9:00-3:00pm

The Nantasket Beach Car Show is an annual event to help raise money for the Jimmy Fund.

Nantasket Beach is the backdrop for one of New England's most beautiful car show venues. As many as 600 cars and trucks from all classes participated last year.

For immediate information please call Sgt. Bart Forzese at 781-925-1212 or email  bforzese@hullpolice.org

2011 APPLICATION - Download and sign the application by May 31st and save money on your pre-registration

How to get here: Take exit 14 off route 3 and follow signs to route 228 Nantasket/Hull  or  take route 3A to the Hingham Rotary and take the exit for Hull.

There is plenty of parking at affordable rates right at the car show.

Please visit HULL CHAMBER WEBSITE for information on hotels, restaurants and local attractions while you are in town. There are great places to shop, eat and play all around the car show.

http://nantasketbeachcarshow.com/

Attendees:
1.Chevzilla AV
2.James21
3.Avlanch0251
4.KevMack

Is this the one in Hull, MA?

James.

Alright well you can count me in Kev. (y)

James.

Any more people want in on this???? lets try to go big!!!

Nick, can you throw this on the facebook page?

Also does anyone have any Ideas for a meet up spot so we can roll together? I was thinking maybe South Shore plaza like we do alot.

Chevzilla AV said:
(y) Done...and I'll take up that #4 spot on the list too!!

Thanks man, I didn't notice that you weren't on the list already. I'm used to you always being with us... but what you mean number 4!?!?!... your on top man!!! LOL

Lets keep the list going.. there is enough time to try and plan for this one. Jump in and speak up with ideas you may have to make this a better time also.

Also we need to make a meeting spot and time. You have to roll in this show together to park together. I'm thinking South Shore plaza if that works for people!?!?!?

I may have to back out of this one guys, I'll have to check, may have something already planned.

James.

Ok, I should be able to make it, but will most likely end up meeting you guys at the show. Kev, do you know which lot the show is going to be in?

James.

james21 said:
Ok, I should be able to make it, but will most likely end up meeting you guys at the show. Kev, do you know which lot the show is going to be in?

James.

It's not in a lot. They shut down the main strip in front of all the shops. It's cool. But the cars park side by side as they come in, so if you don't roll in with us then your not parking with us. They wont let you save a spot.

Ok, well the thing is, I'm staying the night before in Hull, about a mile from the southern part of the beach, So I'll have to see how I can play it. maybe I'll have to park by myself this time. Have to wait and see.

James.

james21 said:
Ok, well the thing is, I'm staying the night before in Hull, about a mile from the southern part of the beach, So I'll have to see how I can play it. maybe I'll have to park by myself this time. Have to wait and see.

James.

Well if your gonna spend the night in Hull then you can meet us in Hull before we get to the show. Not a big deal.

So, what time were you thinking of rolling in?

James.

Back