• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hi everyone!

camarogrl

Hey guys! I just wanted to say Hello in here along with the Official new member area.
I'm in Weymouth and saw that there are a few of you right here in my area so I wanted just officially say hello to you all!!!  :wave: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen

:wave: Karen and  :welcome:

We try our best to have a GTG once a month. Keep an eye on the New England area threads to see what we have going on.

Hello Karen.... we have some GTG,s really close to Weymouth. I hope to see you come out and hang with us.

Thanks guys! And Thanks Kev! I saw you're from Randolph.. I work in Randolph. I'll have to keep a better look out for your Av now!
And yes, I went with the blue.. originally wanted a black one, however, while searching for one in my price range I saw an Arrival Blue one on Cragislist. I went and checked it out, turned out to be 2WD. I decided that I was NOT going to ever own a 2WD vehicle again in my life living up here! After seeing the Arrival Blue in person (somehow had never noticed one before hmmmmm I am wierd)
I was sold on the Blue! Found one for sale at a dealership and after waiting for a giant Title issue to be resolved 2 weeks later she was mine!!!!!  :love:
Funny thing was this.. I got her in Somerville. Guy at the dealership was going on and on about how rare the color was blah blah blah. I had to laugh to myself because even if it is a rather rare color, the 2WD that I checked out was not even 5 minutes from this dealership. And to make it even funnier, there was a gas station the next block over that had an Arrival blue Av sitting there too. I just found it all funny in an ironical sort of way.

Hope to meet some of you guys at some point, if just to say hello and get ideas on what to do to her since she seems to be stock and boring right now. :cry: I don't even have running boards  :cry:

camarogrl said:
Thanks guys! And Thanks Kev! I saw you're from Randolph.. I work in Randolph. I'll have to keep a better look out for your Av now!
And yes, I went with the blue.. originally wanted a black one, however, while searching for one in my price range I saw an Arrival Blue one on Cragislist. I went and checked it out, turned out to be 2WD. I decided that I was NOT going to ever own a 2WD vehicle again in my life living up here! After seeing the Arrival Blue in person (somehow had never noticed one before hmmmmm I am wierd)
I was sold on the Blue! Found one for sale at a dealership and after waiting for a giant Title issue to be resolved 2 weeks later she was mine!!!!!  :love:
Funny thing was this.. I got her in Somerville. Guy at the dealership was going on and on about how rare the color was blah blah blah. I had to laugh to myself because even if it is a rather rare color, the 2WD that I checked out was not even 5 minutes from this dealership. And to make it even funnier, there was a gas station the next block over that had an Arrival blue Av sitting there too. I just found it all funny in an ironical sort of way.

Hope to meet some of you guys at some point, if just to say hello and get ideas on what to do to her since she seems to be stock and boring right now. :cry: I don't even have running boards  :cry:

It is a really rear color.... mine came from Florida. But as for seeing my truck driving around, it's gonna be really hard!!! LOL I tend to only drive it on Sat or Sunday unless there is some kinda car thing going on during the week. But if you are looking for parts then ask us... we know some good places to get them or some of us might be selling some. I am gonna be selling my running boards soon and I got other parts to sell also. But I hope to meet ya at a gtg sometime.

Maybe I'll make it, depends on how I'm feeling and what the Dr. says. UGH! LOL  If you see a girl looking lost in AB it'll be me LMAO. If I don't, I'll def try for the one in Braintree or at Nantasket in a few weeks! Thanks for the invite!  (y)

camarogrl said:
Maybe I'll make it, depends on how I'm feeling and what the Dr. says. UGH! LOL  If you see a girl looking lost in AB it'll be me LMAO. If I don't, I'll def try for the one in Braintree or at Nantasket in a few weeks! Thanks for the invite!  (y)

That would be cool.. I hope you feel better. Try to come to one of those.. you will have fun.

Back