• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My Avy was Stolen

LastMinuteMomma

My Avy was stolen today from my work parking lot in Guelph ON, this afternoon, between 2:14PM and 2:22PM.  If anyone sees it please contact Guelph Police!!  Thanks. 

bummer, sorry to hear this, best of luck on the recovery!

Didit

Sorry to hear about it, I hope you get it back soon.

2002 Victory Red, chrome window visors, Purple Bowtie(front grille), AVALANCHE letters in purple on front windshield, Website sticker on tailgate(www.straykatztattoos.ca), purple avalanche mountain stickers on tailgate, and back window(small ones).  Also, the back bumper cover on the passenger side corner has a crack in it.  Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, I greatly appreciate it!!!!

LastMinuteMomma said:
2002 Victory Red, chrome window visors, Purple Bowtie(front grille), AVALANCHE letters in purple on front windshield, Website sticker on tailgate(www.straykatztattoos.ca), purple avalanche mountain stickers on tailgate, and back window(small ones).  Also, the back bumper cover on the passenger side corner has a crack in it.  Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, I greatly appreciate it!!!!
i have some family in guelf ill let them no

Sorry to hear this

I had to deal with an abandoned car at work and in trying to determine the owner we looked at the vin on the dash.  When the sherriff showed up he also looked at the vin on the bumper, door, trunk and stated there was 5 more on the model we were looking at.    So where are all the vins on an avy?

Sorry to hear about it too.  Hope you get it back  :eek:  I guess my stolen wheel cap from this past Sunday was a blessing  :E:

**UPDATE**  Well, they found my Avy, on the reserve, pretty beat up, door lock punched, ignition broken, dash torn apart, rims and tires gone, saddle bags ripped off, broken bed panels, and the list goes on.  It was in the bush, and they tow truck had to drag it out, so more damage was done....I'm completely heartbroken, but trying to stay positive.  Hoping to get another one once I settle with the insurance company.  I want to thank everyone here for all your kind words and being lookouts for me.  I appreciate it so much!!  :B:

Sorry to see they tore up your AVY. Good Luck with the insurance  (y)

Glad they found your Avy, but sorry to hear about how bad it is beat up.  I guess you could say with death comes new life if you end up settling with the insurance and buying a new Avy.

I started to read the beginning of the string and when you said Guelph, my thought was, I bet this has gone to the reservation.  My friend is a police officer and he worked about 6 months on vehicle thefts from Toronto that were ending up on the reserve.  They found transport trucks hauled out in the bush, Escalades, AVY's, etc.  Problem was, they could not see a lot of them from the air, but once the leaves started to fall, vehicles were everywhere.

Congrats :woohoo:

What color this time.

That sounds like a nice color combo. 

Back