• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Almost finished...with pics

jimmyp19

What do you guys think?

attachment.php

attachment.php

jimmyp19 said:
What do you guys think?

attachment.php

attachment.php

It is because you linked to your picures over at the Tahoe forum and you must be logged in over there to view them........

jimmyp19 said:
how else can I post them?

You are going to need more posts here before you can psot pictures.  If you want to email them to me and they are OK to post i will post them for you.....click the envolpe over to the left to email me.

Butch

hahaha, how many posts do you need to upload pics?  or how many do you need to email you?  it tells me i cannot email you either!

Load them up to a picture hosting site like Photo bucket and put the img here, just like you tried from the tahoe forum

jimmyp19 said:
hahaha, how many posts do you need to upload pics?  or how many do you need to email you?  it tells me i cannot email you either!
not sure of the number of posts required. Yea I forgot with the new forum it handles the email so there must be a restriction with it also.

There ya go Nice looking AV. Remove the extra ]

OK I'm a old dude is this considered a Murdered Out AV or a Debadge/Dechrome  AV.

Dam I like black trucks

MS03 2500 said:
OK I'm a old dude is this considered a Murdered Out AV or a Debadge/Dechrome  AV.

Dam I like black trucks

The correct term to murdered out is everything FLAT black but lots of people have been starting to call just all black murdered. Some call it "blacked out".

Looks really good (y). Next thing I'd do is black out the lights.

James.

Looks like something that would pull up and have a guy wearing a suit and a badge step out of.

Nice!

Back