• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I"ve been gone for a couple years. Planning on making a come back

Muneco05

I"ve been gone for a while (divorce happend,) but i'm finally recovered enough to make a comeback to the site and club. 

not sure what i'm gonna be buying just yet, but as you know the options are endless

Welcome back.. as you can tell, things are pretty quiet. Good luck on your purchase!

Welcome back! Hopefully things will pick up if/when gas prices fall more. $100+ to fill up these days.  :beating: the gas company's for raising them so quickly and taking their time bringing them back down.

Az-Spoiled-Wife said:
Welcome back! Hopefully things will pick up if/when gas prices fall more. $100+ to fill up these days.  :beating: the gas company's for raising them so quickly and taking their time bringing them back down.

Chevron raked in billions in record profits last year and paid ZERO taxes. Z-E-R-O    (n)

Got to make choices where the money goes but I would like to see if we can get together once a quarter for a meet greet and maybe help anyone needing a mod

Looks like the old gang wants to make a comeback!. I am in for the quarter GTG. I should have my truck back Monday or Tuesday!!!

Back