• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Drag night at Pueblo Motorsports Park

ken pelles

Well drag racing season is here ...YA! For all those interested Im setting up drag night at PMI for Friday June 3rd. Admission is a small fee per carload and racing lasts till around 10ish. Events will be the time only series, trophy dash, high school and maybe a jack pot round. I usually show up there right after work around 6:30 to 7 PM. http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/index.htm check out the link if your interested and post, if ya wanna take the jog and run down the track yourself just to see how quick you really are then the fee I believe is $25, I think its still that... Im still kicking the idea around my self and may run mine..... :drive:

Lets burn some rubber and have a great time............... Beercrazy

Im down...with the gtg, not so sure about running the truck. But we shall see, I need to tweek my tune a hair more, but i think Im getting close.

Chadstr

Well looks like its only gonna be Chad and Cory along with myself heading down tomorrow night. We can meet at Perkins on Platte and Chelton and head down from there say around 6:30ish, I get off work at 6 and can be there shorlty thereafter.

Well besides Chad not being able to get outta work on time, Cory (BWILL) and my crew made it down, was a bit windy though but still some action packed racing......and like the drive in gtg maybe next time we can get a bigger croud......unless your all un American and dont like racing...lol jk. Ill plan another towards the end of the month and maybe ...just maybe we can get more interested.........Beercrazy

Lets try to get something together at Bandmere, Pueblo is too far for me to travel. Once we get gas prices down, or i get some vacation time, then ill be there.

Back