• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cars For Canine's Car Show July 31, 2011

KevMack

CarsforCanines.jpg

Attendees:

Nick
Marc
Kevin
James
Timmy
Russ

I'll be there for Franklin Kev!!

If you want, I can ask my step father if he wants to donate a doggie type raffle item for the show.

Chevzilla AV said:
I'll be there for Franklin Kev!!

If you want, I can ask my step father if he wants to donate a doggie type raffle item for the show.

That would be awesome!!! I'll Mention his place a ton of times!!!

You can put me down as a maybe, depends on whether I go to the Nationals or not.

James.

TIMMAY said:
hey look at that.  one that i can actually make it to.  I am in!

Hey... your picture has a new truck in it. Did you end up getting the one you were looking at down here?

Kev- Stopped by the store today. I'll have a $25 gift certificate to raffle off for the show. I'll also be more than happy to show up early to help out with anything if needed.

Chevzilla AV said:
Kev- Stopped by the store today. I'll have a $25 gift certificate to raffle off for the show. I'll also be more than happy to show up early to help out with anything if needed.

Nick.. make sure you got his business cards too! Tell your dad that is awesome of him. It means alot and I will promote his shop all over the show. I'll talk to you this weekend about some stuff.

KevMack said:
Hey... your picture has a new truck in it. Did you end up getting the one you were looking at down here?

Yeah i got a new one.  But not the one down in braintree.  I bought this one from a friend up here.  He always new that i loved his avy and he gave me a great deal.  Its and 08lt (2)  with stock 20's and only 22000 miles.  its a sweet ride.  It is bone stock so if there is a stock class i will deffently get into that.  It is a super clean.  Now i can focus my attention on my 02avy and make it bigger,bolder,and faster!!!!!  :love:

TIMMAY said:
Yeah i got a new one.  But not the one down in braintree.  I bought this one from a friend up here.  He always new that i loved his avy and he gave me a great deal.  Its and 08lt (2)  with stock 20's and only 22000 miles.  its a sweet ride.  It is bone stock so if there is a stock class i will deffently get into that.  It is a super clean.  Now i can focus my attention on my 02avy and make it bigger,bolder,and faster!!!!!  :love:

Sounds like a nice one. 22k miles is nothing!

if im not offshore im in and im adding traction mods,more meth(converting to dual spray) and some other tricks, gonna show up badder and a little faster! >:D put me in the peformance cat. for sure.

russellisabel said:
if im not offshore im in and im adding traction mods,more meth(converting to dual spray) and some other tricks, gonna show up badder and a little faster! >:D put me in the peformance cat. for sure.

OK man... that engine will probably put you in the wild class. I'm glad your coming... don't forget about the one we are going to this Sunday.

I've been working hard on this show to make it a good time for everyone... I hope to see you'll there!!!!

Please add me to the list Kev as coming.

James.

I just wanted to let everyone know because I didn't write this earlier and I been so busy..... This show is being put on by me with the town backing me. All your money is going to build this dog park. I also have alot of stuff going on thats not on the flyer. 

Fireinferno said:
Kev I'll be there, started cleaning today. Is anyone meeting up to roll in together  ???

Same question.  and if there is a group meeting to roll in together where and when?

TIMMAY said:
Same question.  and if there is a group meeting to roll in together where and when?
Fireinferno said:
Kev I'll be there, started cleaning today. Is anyone meeting up to roll in together  ???

I am not sure... I will be tied up at the show so I'm hoping someone jumps in on this one for me.

I'm thinking a good sport for you all to meet would be "Bob's Sporting good Store" in Randolph. Then you can roll in to the show from there together and park together.

that sounds like a plan, what time we meeting up at?

James.

james21 said:
that sounds like a plan, what time we meeting up at?

James.

You guys should meet at Bob's by 10am... Reg at my show is 10-12 but Bob's is only 5mins away.

that should work for me. Kev you know what the address is for that place, couldn't find it on google maps.

James

I don't know the address, but it's right off of Rte.  24. Exit 20A. Get off 24, got straight thru the traffic light, Bob's is on the right right after going thru the light. When you get off the highway stay in the right lane, not the far left one. It's right before the Shell station. If you pass the Shell you drove by it! :)

I might be in on this too guys, not sure yet. Hope it's cool to show off a completely stock Av if I do decide to go!

Back