• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Pool Party V GTG August 27th

denman

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
OK I am planning another Pool Party for a weekend at the House....This year it will be grill, hamburgers, hotdogs and a potluck dish, bring your favorite beverages. It will be held Saturday August 27th starting at 2:00pm.

PM me for my Cell # and Directions...all are welcome.

photobucket-2886-1307314408871.jpg

Heading to Michigan again so we can visit with gramma.  Should be able to make the last 2 weekends of August.  don't hold back on our account.  If the rest of the crowd can attend while we are away we will forgive you.  :B:

Anxiously awaiting this GTG.  Can I bring our new 4g HiFi MiFi WiFi so we can stream the GTG on the web?

TT we need hotdogs & buns, I will get the burger stuff, pulled pork, TriTip...bring beverage of choice.

I noticed something here.  Denman is supplying the burgers, I am bringing hotdogs and maybe some potato salad if someone begs enough, The Kid is bringing ribs or chicken, and there will only be 7 or 8 people there.    Shall I pick up some of the "Will work for food" guys from the street corners along the way and have them wash and wax our AVy's in exchange for left overs?

Haha yea..I know we go overboard on food no surprise, just bring less we will have plenty of food to do us over, NO will work for food guys :)

I will also remind you that we need to go over the Buy Laws this weekend to keep them current, I am posting a courtesy copy for your records.

Attachments

• bylaws.jpg
    bylaws.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 59
Crud!  Until the Conseco Accidental Insurance policy reimburses me for the medical bills for tomorrows surgery on my hand I wont have any money to spare for a while.

:E:  :E:

Ok here are a couple of pics from the GTG...

photobucket-22481-1314574299315.jpg

2011-08-27_16-24-30_439.jpg

photobucket-15276-1314574279403.jpg

We had tons of food and the weather cooperated...all and all a good time.

TheKid said:
Denman...
Had a great time!!! Much appreciated!!!  :yourock:

Now...I'll give you a million dollars to photoshop a shirt on me...my apologies to all.  :needhug:

Done :)

Back