• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Drive and Dive - in or around Charleston July 9, 2011 -Noon

RCHeliguy

Drive and Dive - July 9, 2011 -Noon

Anyone interested in meeting for lunch on July 9 at noon.  
Picking kid up for Grandma and Grandpa visit.

Pick up point is at IHOP on Maccorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25309.

Looking for people and places to eat!

- RCHeliguy

OK. Sanofhee and I will be down at Senecaville on Friday night so we will meet people from up north at 9:30am at the Dancing Donkey.

We will be going to IHOP on Maccorkle Ave road in Charleston, WV at Noon only July 9.

Going:
RCHeliguy
GoldBowTie + Toots
OldVmer
Mrs. WVAV + Tanney
Bubba's
WiseAV

Maybe
4x4 Dreamer

We'd Love to. We can set something up.
What type of food do you like to eat?
How long will you have to eat?

:wave:

We can usually plan on about an hour...so Mom and Dad can get back on the road. We're open to suggestions.  We usually get off Rt 77 @ Maccorkle Ave exit. 

:needhug: We have 2 birthday parties (150 miles apart) that day... not even sure how we are gonna juggle that so adding lunch into the mix just won't be possible. :cry: Miss you guys tons!!! :love:

iculookin said:
We'd Love to. We can set something up.
What type of food do you like to eat?
How long will you have to eat?
Hi iculookin. :wave: Where are you from... it's always nice to see a new WV member posting.

'(
Mrs. WVAV said:
:needhug: We have 2 birthday parties (150 miles apart) that day... not even sure how we are gonna juggle that so adding lunch into the mix just won't be possible. :cry: Miss you guys tons!!! :love:
:cry: :cry: :cry:  Not again :E:

I don't know if I could take another missed GTG without you guys,. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey, how is it possible that Toots is on line at the same time as me and we are not at work?
Hmmmmmm....

Toots said:
'( :cry: :cry: :cry:  Not again :E:

I don't know if I could take another missed GTG without you guys,. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know the feeling.  :cry: If it weren't our Niece and Grandson's parties we would try to work it out, but it's just not possible.

Mrs. WVAV said:

I'm bummed....but we do understand...  :needhug:

WISE AV said:
We will try to make it......let you know for sure as time gets closer.

That would be GREAT!  :woot:

...and does this mean that GBT and Toots will be joining us?!  :D

At this time, I am undecided.
It depends how many (if any) of the WV members show up.
If the roads are wet, my Av stays home.
Gotta keep it clean for Nationals GTG so it can rain on me there.  :rolleyes:

GoldBowTie said:
At this time, I am undecided.
It depends how many (if any) of the WV members show up.
If the roads are wet, my Av stays home.
Gotta keep it clean for Nationals GTG so it can rain on me there.  :rolleyes:
Setting criteria to grace peeps with your presence are you?  :laugh:

RC and Sanofhee...What time are you guys leaving the area? IF it doesn't rain :rolleyes:, maybe we'll follow you down on the bike. It takes longer to clean it properly than it does both of our Avy's put together >:D . I've got my nephews last baseball games of the season that evening so we'd need to be back in the area about 5:30.

I'm not sure if the Bubba's will be home by then or not. They are on vacation and I am thinking they won't be home yet. :dunno:

Hi!

RC and I have had a change of plans this week, so looks like no trip to Charleston on Saturday.  :E: 

We'll miss seeing all of you!  ...and DEFINITELY need to plan something SOON!

:needhug:

Sanofhee said:
Hi!

RC and I have had a change of plans this week, so looks like no trip to Charleston on Saturday.   :E:  

We'll miss seeing all of you!  ...and DEFINITELY need to plan something SOON!

OK

Sanofhee said:
Hi!

RC and I have had a change of plans this week, so looks like no trip to Charleston on Saturday.   :E: 

We'll miss seeing all of you!  ...and DEFINITELY need to plan something SOON!

Soory your plans had to change, but at least we won't be missing another GTG.  :rolleyes: Always be sure and let us know when you will down this way. :love:

Looks like this has been rescheduled now for July 9th.  Waiting for RCHeliGuy to post up some details.  Maybe we could hit Hillbilly Hotdogs in Chesapeake (just South of Charleston) or Lesage (a bit west of Charleston).  Hmmmm... now I'm getting hungry.

--OldVMer

OldVMer said:
Looks like this has been rescheduled now for July 9th.  Waiting for RCHeliGuy to post up some details.  Maybe we could hit Hillbilly Hotdogs in Chesapeake (just South of Charleston) or Lesage (a bit west of Charleston).  Hmmmm... now I'm getting hungry.

--OldVMer
As of now we should be able to join them that day!!! :woot: I like your way of thinking VMer I didn't know they put a Hillbilly Hotdogs in Chesapeake. The one in Lasage is the original and to get the full Hillbilly Hotdog "experience" you would really need to go there. >:D Another yummy option is Fat Patty's. :love: Both those places are a little further for you all to drive, but well worth the difference.  :B:

Hi all!!
Bubba mentioned that I should double check the addresses of where Hillbilly Hotdogs is. They are Huntington, WV; Lesage, WV; Chesapeak, OH. Not one near or around Charleston. 

It doesn't matter to us where we eat...just as long as we are together again!!  :love:

See you soon!

Back