• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

General Motors In-Market Retention- Certificate Required: Can anyone help?

JohnnyQuest

I'm looking to buy a new 2011 Avalanche, and looking for all incentives I can get.  I ran across one  that says "General Motors In-Market Retention- Certificate Required".  Apparently a VIN lookup is needed to see if it qualifies.  Can anyone here tell me if my 2008 LTZ does?  VIN 3GNEC12018G246425

Thanks in advance! 

BTW - these are all the incentives I could find.  Does anyone know of an easy way (cheap) to get the USAA discount if you're not a USAA member? 

Incentives & Rebates - Choose from one of the following:
Expires: 07/05/201111 CHEVROLET Avalanche June 2011 Buy
Total Cash:$4000
    or
Select the following Finance Specials:
Special Financing
36 Months  0%
48 Months  0%
60 Months  0%
72 Months  0.9%
Special Promotions
Choose from one of the following Special Promotions:
Expires: 09/30/2011

2011 GM College Discount Pricing Program (Supplier Pricing)
"College Discount Pricing Program" allows any student currently enrolled in one of the following degree programs to purchase or lease at the "SUPPLIER"/"PREFER" price stated on vehicle invoice. CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE DEALER WITH AUTHORIZATION NUMBER: Eligible Degrees: 2 year or 4 year Degree Program- Registered Nursing Degree (diploma) Program, Graduate Degree Program. Students are eligible during their entire enrollment period and up to two years after. (N/A Certificate Programs, N/A Those who do not receive a degree even if they are trans- ferring to a 4 year program). Eligible New Models: Most new 2010-2011-2012 Buick, Chevrolet, GMC. N/A Cadillac- N/A HUMMER- N/A 2009 and prior models. Not available on Chevrolet Volt. Important Program Notes: Customer must provide Authorization Number from www.gmcollegediscount.com or program HQ at 1-877-221-9343. Customer must provide dealer with Copy of Drivers License and one (1) of the following: Copy of Diploma, Current Class Schedule, Tuition Statement or Student ID. Joint title/registration is allowed. Not compatible with some other incentives,
Expires: 12/31/2011

United Services Automobile Association (USAA) Private Offer
Following is a private offer to United Services Automobile Association (USAA) members. USAA members get a $750 allowance towards the purchase or lease of an eligible 2010-2011 model as listed below. Customer must be a member of USAA and provide dealer with either a copy of USAA membership card, a USAA loan document, or USAA Insurance Card. See lost membership card note below.
Expires: 09/30/2011

Military Personnel Supplier Price revised 11-01-10
Active and Reserve Military Personnel- OR THEIR SPOUSE- get special "PREFERRED" price N/A Retired Military Personnel N/A Discharged Military Personnel Eligible New Models: 2010-2011-2012 Buick, Chevrolet (Not Volt models), GMC cars and light trucks .
Expires: 07/05/2011

General Motors In-Market Retention- Certificate Required
Current GM owners may have received special "In-Market" certificates good towards new purchase or lease. Others may appear on current GM owner VIN list. Check with your dealer to see if your current VIN is eligible.

General Rebate Information
Incentives and Rebates are designed to boost sales on new models or to lower excess inventory of older models.

no way to get USAA discount w/o being USAA member...

sorry

Thanks.  I also chatted with a GM rep on their website and my 08 Avalanche VIN does not qualify.  He did say that if any of our other GM vehicles qualify, that I can use that.

Back