• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Running light bulb replacement

Tpicks55

SM 2011
Hi folks, I'm brand new to the forum.  I have a 2007 LTZ, White 4x4.  Only thing I have changed is the airfilter and intake with a Volant air intake system. $350.  I get 17.5 mpg around and on trips I get 18.  My question is how do I change the running light bulb? What is the bulb number?  Any help is appreciated.

There is a pretty good post on this forum that gives you an easier way to do it has pictures and all.  I changed one of mine and it is not a simple task.  I think they put the bulb in and then built the car around it.  Do a search for running light bulb replacement and you will find everything you need.

Probably because they are usually referred to as DRL'S (daytime running lights"  (y)

Try this thread
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,66071.0.html

I've changed one set in a 2nd generation Avy. It isn't fun but can be done without taking apart the whole front end. Just a little patience and a slender arm comes in handy also.

Back