• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My Avalanche found a little friend this weeekend

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
I picked up some company for my AV this weekend.

Of course it will be modded

Attachments

• little av.jpg
    little av.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 645
were did you get it.. do they have more..

I bought it from another member.

Anyone into RC cars I have a question. Should I buy parts for this toy or should I just make them. I'm looking for heavy duty springs also.

MS03 2500 said:
Anyone into RC cars I have a question. Should I buy parts for this toy or should I just make them. I'm looking for heavy duty springs also.

Send a PM to BBB he's a guru on RC cars...

BnGBleeder said:

(y) I loved little Block Burch which is why I bought this one.

i dont know if they make parts for a wallmart rc car. you might need to go to an actual hobby store and find some springs that match up. you might need to purchase the whole shock and that gets pricy. i hjave about 20 rc cars. there all top of the line aftermarket parts, alltogeather there worth more than i paid for my truck

BnGBleeder said:

Well I did chat with BBB today he said just enjoy it, but you know me if it ain't modded why do I need it.  >:D

BTW he is thinking about selling Little Block Burch.  :eek: :eek:

Link

CIMG3663.jpg

Well I got a few parts for the little friend, it's not going to be fast but it will climb like a SOB. 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steering. >:D

Well no I did not finish my Black little AV, but ronthehandyman owns the white one from BigBlockBurch.

MS03 2500 said:
Well no I did not finish my Black little AV, but ronthehandyman owns the white one from BigBlockBurch.
I did paint it Indigo blue and had 5 rims made for it but just haven't had time to play with it.  :E:

Bought this off Ebay a couple years ago.  One day I'll get around to opening the box, painting it, and having a go of it  (y)

RCAV_zps469e930b.jpg

oscodawave said:
Darn. Well if your not gonna finish it any chance you'd be willing to sell it?
I didn't say I wasn't going to, just no time  (y)

Come now all in good time. With it being 1:6 scale parts are hard to find.

oscodawave said:
Darn. Well if your not gonna finish it any chance you'd be willing to sell it?

Sent you a PM ya may want to read it,

I won a hobby store and the wallmart cars are hard to mod but I sell a lot crawler scale parts for the axial and Tamiya cars...I think if you had the body and put it on a good truck then you would be set...jeff

Well if anyone wants one like the one I have there is one on ebay. It's not a racing RC and it's 30 inches long

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171156581780?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$T2eC16d,!ykFId8(usyfBS,GdjSgs!~~60_58.JPG

I understand it is hard for folks with cladded Avs to find many aftermarket parts...but why is it so hard to find an AV toy that is NOT cladded....(and not NBS, either...lol)

MS03 2500 said:
Well if anyone wants one like the one I have there is one on ebay. It's not a racing RC and it's 30 inches long

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171156581780?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$T2eC16d,!ykFId8(usyfBS,GdjSgs!~~60_58.JPG

I have one of those .... too bad it doesn't work anymore .... :(

ARMYtango it's going to hard to find anything Avalanche since we are such a small part of the car market.

Intimidatoruag said:
I have one of those .... too bad it doesn't work anymore .... :(

They still make parts for them.

Back