• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New to Virginia

chevyguy83

I am new to the area   and looking to meet some people into cars.  It will be more then five months before my son and wife join me here in VA.  I live in Bowling Green and work at Fort AP Hill.  It looks like there needs to be a "New" "New Virginia Contact List" in order to get it up to date.  It started in 2008 it looks like.  So perhaps that would help with getting groups together.  Is there anyone out there that is a major off road-er?  I am rebuilding an 83 Chevy C20 wanting to convert it into a K20.  Also do quite a bit of work on my 2003 Z71 Avalanche.  I have posted a few things, but need to add some of the cooler things that I have done recently.  I did put in a CB and found a great place to mount the antenna, will put up some pictures when I get a chance.  I also made a mount for my Garmin in the dash which is wired in to turn on when the truck does and turn off when the truck does.  Made it custom so it will not move and looks really nice.  At any rate, I like working on trucks and have a project truck which I can talk about for days.  I am willing to help anyone that might need some help but I am not an expert by no means.  Look forward to hearing from you all.

ChevyGuy83

P.S. Does anyone know of any car clubs?

Welcome to the site chevyguy83!
I live in the Norfolk area but don't know much around your area. There are some AV members in northern and western Virginia. When you get enough posts to be able to send P.M.s you may want to check the other thread for member's screen names and send them a message to see if they have more info.
Good luck with your mods.  (y)

Back