• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New England HYBERnation

duneit03

SM 2004
No way around it....the road salt will cometh soon.

Maybe I'll just go find that cave, eat like a pig and Hybernate.

You don't have snow up there already do ya

MS03 2500 said:
You don't have snow up there already do ya

Just a sighting. Rain turned to snow and melted when it hit the ground for about
an hour. That's it so far. I'm still not ready, boat needs the snow cover
put on and tractor needs tune up and the plow put on. Pool is done, lawn is done, generators
are ready, wine rack full, 150 lbs of potatoes stored. But the AV is shred ready.

I was afraid of that.

frito said:
I hope this doesn't mess up your trip.

Yeah I'm not driving 900 miles up there if it's going to be snowing, but I'll play it day to day and check the weather.

MS03 2500 said:
Yeah I'm not driving 900 miles up there if it's going to be snowing, but I'll play it day to day and check the weather.

FRemember the old saying about our weather: Just wait 5 minutes.

No. Life is in New England's way... just lije it has been for years.

:3: :3: :3: :3:
It's a shame cause this area used to be happening, I know a couple of meets that I attended (without an AV) before I moved from NYC,The AV people I met weren't even from NE. :cry:

Hey, hey, hey !    I'm still here, true, life long New Englander. I just haven't seen anything on here lately to comment on.  LOL    I wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere with y'all, do a winter GTG, but I'm not the one to try to set it up.

Avlanch0251 said:
      Hey, hey, hey !    I'm still here, true, life long New Englander. I just haven't seen anything on here lately to comment on.  LOL     I wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere with y'all, do a winter GTG, but I'm not the one to try to set it up.
(y)

I'm back I traded my 02 AV in may for a 2012 nissan frontier great little truck with the key word little,I trade it in last week on a 2009 LTZ what a beauty.

I'm willing to attend a GTG. Hooters is alway a good place for a meet up or we could do a GTG at Patroit Place and check out all the new Super

Bowl Merchandise that they will be selling after Pats beat and I hope destory the Seahawks.

It's great to be back
                              :B: Munds LTZ  :B:

Isn't that a good thing that the heavy stuff missed you.

Back