• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any sled heads near grimsby Ontario canada

what year mach? i had all kinds of mach's and they will eat the polaris all day long, a poor running mach will eat a good running polaris if we are taking an XC..

Ok, I've never picked a track. So I shouldn't put any on the out side. I was reading up and they say you want as many scratches possible in the ice

that is correct as many as possible and down the middle... what size track (lug) do you have? and what size pics do you have?

awesome price..lol.. did you get all your parts from John? your buddy pick up a sled? if you need any parts or help let me know..

Ya I have evry thing I need, I rebuilt the hole back suspension with all new bearings. I'm going to pic the track tonight. Something I may need advice on is cleaning the carbs. Do I take them off and and brush them and rince them with varsol or laquor

i use carb cleaner but varsol works good and yes take the carbs off and take them all apart and clean them good jets and all.. very easy to do just grab some beers and take your time..lol... i have 4 carbs on my sled to do and they all come off as 1 now thats a pain in the a#@..lol

yamaha vmax4 800 it's the only 4cyl 2 stroke engine made... wait until you here it run it sends shivers up your spine...lol

Yep picked it all bearings replaced all bolts lock tightened. I took the carbs out they looked spotless, I just need to replace oil and chain case oil, and wait on the snow!!!

ece4ab5c.jpg

Back