• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello???!!???

Fireinferno said:
Ya... shovel snow  :laugh:
Shaddup Fred!!  :p
Maybe you should come clean off my Av first big storm we have!
Thank Kev! :)
Anyone know of anything fun we can do when it's cold out???

camarogrl said:
Shaddup Fred!!  :p
Maybe you should come clean off my Av first big storm we have!
Thank Kev! :)
Anyone know of anything fun we can do when it's cold out???

Every year we attempt to go to Edaville Rail Road but something happens to ruin it.... maybe this is our year, I just don't have the time to plan it.

Or Hooters always gets atleast 4-5 out... LOL

I guess if everyone throws their ideas out here then we could get something moving.... so far we got Snow tubing as an Idea...

Hey all,

Just wanted to jump in and see if anyone was from the Cape?

I am in NC now, but I am a raised Cape Codder and have family there still.

Just wonderin'

GO PATS!

ARMYtango said:
Hey all,

Just wanted to jump in and see if anyone was from the Cape?

I am in NC now, but I am a raised Cape Codder and have family there still.

Just wonderin'

GO PATS!
  Fall River ; not the Cape, but a rest stop on the way to the Cape.

Avlanch0251 said:
  Fall River ; not the Cape, but a rest stop on the way to the Cape.

Ah!  Fall Rivah! lol  Been there many of times.  Sometimes for not so wonderful things.

Nice to meet ya!

I miss being up there.  Wish I could move back, but not feasable fo me right now...and I DON'T miss the snow! lol

Snow ??  What snow?  Yes, we got almost a foot on sat :E:. but its in the high 40s lower 50s today and yesterday !
    Good meeting you too.

Marc

Avlanch0251 said:
Snow ??   What snow?   Yes, we got almost a foot on sat :E:. but its in the high 40s lower 50s today and yesterday !
    Good meeting you too.

Marc

OMG!! You're still alive!!???!!!!!!    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
HEEHHEE

Hi All  :wave:
Just checking in to see what's happening....

Also looking for help...I'm trying to find some used OEM tires (Goodyear Wrangler ATS -OWL) available in the N E area. I had to put a couple plugs in 1 tire and don't want to change them all over to new ones yet. Craigslist has been dry..so if anyone needs to unload any or knows where i can go to look (eastern Mass prefered). PM me...

I'll also be watching for any GTGs >:D

Russ

Hey Russ, I still have my stock tires and wheels, been trying to find someone that wants them, because I'll probably never use them again. I think the tires have 60% tread left. Let me know if you want them.

James.

Back