• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Mod that I cant use! (for now)

DJ Payaso

Wel I just bought the Diablo Sport Predator from a member on here and just installed the 87 octane tuen.. Can wait to see how it works... Only problem is rain for the next 4 or 5 days here and I dont drive the Av in the rain. (dont ask >:D) Guess Ill have to wait and see. Other mod is to the back window.. Always wanted a big DiabloSport sticker on the rear window so today I put a 44" x 8" sticker on the back..! Think it looks pretty cool now.

DJ Payaso said:
.. Always wanted a big DiabloSport sticker on the rear window so today I put a 44" x 8" sticker on the back..! Think it looks pretty cool now.
:nopics:

Warcraft8181 said:
ohiobellboy

I swear i was about to do that!  :E:
Maybe if we egg him on enough, He'll stand out in the rain to get the pix of his window.  >:D

we_fly_high said:
Gotta be the shoe size  :laugh:

Send that picture to diablosport, maybe they'll send you some free stuff!
:dunno:  Got 28" shoes 

Good idea! Free is always good! I had a very small sticker and I took it to my sticker guy and made the big one for me. So i know diablosport does not even sell a sticker that big.

Back