• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Winter GTG Ideas????

Some of you guys might not like this one, but for the winter GTG lets get out off the house on a nice snowy day, everyone pack up food sandwiches, coolers for road soda.  Some nice marinated meat, steak tips and go find a trail somewhere we can drive out throught the snowy trail to a nice open field where no body will bother us for sure.  (i know of a few off the top of my head) and just fire up the bbq and cook steak/corn on the cob, veggies, potatos anything you want!....I mean this is to make everyone happy right! and to just have fun and the new members get to know a group of the vetrans?  I thought it would be a great idea.  Please everyone let me know what you think about my idea, otherwise i am going to just start planning it anyways with the handful of avy's that i hang out with and we can do it if no one wants to show up.  again its just an idea but i cant see anyone else turning down steak tips, drinks, utilizing the beds of the trucks and just hanging out around a fire and talking getting to know everyone.  Also bring any small 4wheelers or dirtbikes you have and we can tool around the field amd just relax and have fun, bringing my lil mini bike and just have fun.  Thats all im looking for let me know what you guys think please.  Thanks

Good idea, I love steak, keep the ideas flowing guys! Unfortunately, I'm heading out to Ohio and Pennsylvania for 5 weeks this Saturday. Maybe I will hook up with those guys?

I'm suffering from the LRS Syndrome! (Lack of Road Salt) And cannot stop washing the AV even if it is still clean.
I'd better take a ride to the DPW and 4 wheel up the salt pile, get out and roll around in it. :kidding:

Back