• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NEXT MT. WASHINGTON RUN?

hcarver7

Just curious when the next Mt. Washington run is?  It would be my first and would really enjoy it with the family as the wife is bothering me to get up there and why not kill 2 birds with one stone?...I seen a previous post and it sparked my curiosity, anyways any info would be great.  Thanks

I know this is a thread from the beginning of this year, but just wanted to say that, I was thinking of doing this as part of or the Whites Cruise for this year. I'll probably post something up in the coming weeks to see what interest there is.

James.

Right now I'm thinking second or third weekend in October, hopefully that isn't too late. I just have a lot on my plate late Sept into the first week of Oct.
And I'm also trying to figure out if it will be a n overnight or not, and will we still do the Kanc or not. I'm going to see if there is  a hotel up there that would give us a discount if we can get 10 AVs or more.

James.

Hey everyone,

You know we will be avail and ready. Deff hear ya James on having a lot on your plate as we did too thats why I havent gotton on here much this year but now that our wedding is done and our vaca is over we have only one wedding comming up next month in VT and a car show in NY the week before or after I forget..... I will be checking in more on here tho.....
Hope all has been good with everyone.

Pete

Pete, you did realize this thread is a year old right. Don't think Mt Washington is on the books for this year.

WOW  :laugh: do I feel dumb now. I guess it has been too long since ive been on here lol Guess i need to pay more attention to the small print.

Hey man, I've made the mistake a bunch f times as well, so don't worry about it. I'll have to think about I.

So I got three out of 6 or 7, last year who said they were going to go. It was a good time, started out cool and cloudy but ended great.
Anyways just want to see who if any are interested this year, maybe we'll just do the whites cruise. Any Takers?

No Auto Road for me. Lol But, if the weekend is right, I'm in ( not my birthday weekend like last year.... Sorry again James )

We're taking the bike (along with a whole bunch of others) up in the 2nd week of August. You gonna be in the area then?

ohiobellboy said:
We're taking the bike (along with a whole bunch of others) up in the 2nd week of August. You gonna be in the area then?
Not in August, too many tourists.

I'm not planning on the Auto Road this year, I was tossing around the idea of the Cog Railway until I saw the price tag; $65 per person  :eek: thats pretty steep. If anyone does want to do that, maybe we could get a group discount, otherwise, I'm going to say it'll be the Kangamangus this year. And only 3 or 4 stops depending on how many show up. Right now I'm thinking first or second weekend of Oct.

james21 said:
I'm not planning on the Auto Road this year, I was tossing around the idea of the Cog Railway until I saw the price tag; $65 per person  :eek: thats pretty steep. If anyone does want to do that, maybe we could get a group discount, otherwise, I'm going to say it'll be the Kangamangus this year. And only 3 or 4 stops depending on how many show up. Right now I'm thinking first or second weekend of Oct.
A little bit of construction on the Kanc last month. Nothing terrible but the thought of the hardpack with the gravel when on a bike doesn't sit too well. I had forgotten about it on the Auto Road too until we go to it. Wife had a death grip on my shirt most of the way up that road.  >:D

Back