• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Monster Garage Super Bowl Bash

trannyman

SM 2008
SM 2007
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's have a party..........The Monster Garage is back with a grand RE-opening and a Super Bowl party.

I hope everyone is well. It has been quite some time and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

We will have the usual huge screen and all of the Monster Garage ammenities.( which is opening the door) The rest is what we all bring.

Butch says it will be nice to see everyone again , so come one come all and PARTY.

Hope to see everyone soon, Mark

wait! what? the monster garage is still alive? and we're having a gtg??? i knew this warm winter was a sign of stranger things to come!! >:D

count me in! what time? who is bringing what food? who's bringing the turkey fire? ;0)

DETAILS>>>>>>>>>be here to watch the game :rolleyes:

I am going to be here at 4 to start setting up.......so anytime after that is fine. Kickoff is at 6:30 >:D GO GIANTS :welcome:

As for food......bring what you like. (y)

:D Some pictures from previous MGSB party...

GMAN

Attachments

• setup screen .jpg
    setup screen .jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 149
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 149
  • screen view.jpg
    screen view.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 149
  • projector.jpg
    projector.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 148
  • projector 2.jpg
    projector 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 148
and some of the previous FOOD....

Attachments

• Hotdogs.jpg
    Hotdogs.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 148
  • wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 148
and speaking of FOOD.... it just wouldn't be right not to mention our former Monster Garage Mascot "Popcorn" (Now watching from above.... God Bless You Popcorn!!

We had some good laughs with you around the garage.

GMAN

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Popcorn Treats.jpg
    Popcorn Treats.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 145
Yes we are open .........again.......finally......its about time ......etc etc etc...

Confirmed with the wife....  I can go....  as long as my homework is done.  Will bring my son if his homework is done too.

Will we be able to do any modding or any work on our AV's while we are there?  I have new rotors and parking brake shoes I need to install...

This may be a longshot, but is there wifi access from the Garage?  Last time I was up there, I don't think there was, but it was a couple years ago, so maybe it was installed, or there is a public (Optimum Wifi??) spot that can be accessed.

I think there is wifi access, the trick is getting Mark to find the key to logon. :laugh:

Got a txt from Mrs.Gman earlier. She wanted me to pass on the food she will be bringing. So far we've got:

Baked Ziti
meatballs & pork
carrot cake
AV brownies

anyone else getting hungry yet?  :love:

How many people are expected?  It looks like it will just be me from the TM "clan" - my son wants to go to a friends house instead...

I can bring chips and dip, and maybe some adult beverages (like water...  >:D )

Four years ago I went to the Monster Garage and watched the Giants win the Super Bowl.

Y'all have a good time up there and GO GIANTS!!!

Thanks Everyone for coming. It was just like it used to be lots of laughs and good times. I'll have to talk to the owner about doing more of these things :p

Next...........Daytona 500.......I'll post some details soon.

Back