• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone in Ontario with a Corsa exhaust ?

Chris_G1

I'm in Burlington and would love to hear an Av with a Corsa. I'm looking at possibly getting one, but not in a rush till spring so I can install it.

I am leaning towards the Corsa Touring from youtube sound clips, but I also read that the Sport model is not terribly loud. Ideally I would love to hear both if there is any local members who can help me out. 

(y)

stogen said:
I just moved from Burlington to grimsby, I don't have Corsa but I have manga flow if you wanna hear that

Thanks very much stogen, right now I'm interested in the corsa. If I get the oppertunity to hear both models I might take you up on your offer just to compare. My concern with other models than the corsa's I have read complaints about people with the 07+ trucks that there is a difference you can hear when the trucks switch back and forth from V8 to V4. Not saying the corsa doesn't, just have not heard of it.

biggmachz said:
I have a corsa sport.
I live in Brantford

Would you mind getting together sometime so I can listen to your set up ?

Yes for sure. I love showing it off. Lol
You can notice a slight gargle in v4 mode, but you almost have to be listening for it
I'll be passing thru Burlington on Saturday

biggmachz said:
Yes for sure. I love showing it off. Lol
You can notice a slight gargle in v4 mode, but you almost have to be listening for it
I'll be passing thru Burlington on Saturday

That's awsome !

I'm very much looking forward to hearing it

Let me know what your plans are when you know and I can meet you when it's good for you

Chris_G1 said:
That's awsome !

I'm very much looking forward to hearing it

Let me know what your plans are when you know and I can meet you when it's good for you

I've heard it both inside and outside and it sounds great!  (y)

biggmachz said:
jeff, did you ever get an exhaust on your avy?

Hey! Yep, ended up going with the magnaflow. Not really the look I wanted but the sound I wanted if that makes sense. I really like the corsa twin tip look vs the magnaflow http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,125391.msg1890977.html#msg1890977

I'll shoot ya my #, let me know when you guys hook up..maybe we can have a mini gtg  (y) 

I'll shoot ya my #, let me know when you guys hook up..maybe we can have a mini gtg   

we should plan a gtg for the end of march

Lol stogen.
Sounds good. Everyone is welcome to attend. To show off all their mods
Just need to set a date and location

Back