Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 Years of CAFCNA  (Read 8678 times)

Flint4x4

• Silent Avalanche - In Memorial
Re: 10 Years of CAFCNA
« Reply #25 on: 04/29/12 07:55 AM »

2000 NAIAS Avalanche Concept

I'd been driving S10s since 1986 and wanted a real truck, I build Silverado/Sierra crewcabs. I heard about the concept before the link above was published, it had me drooling. I factory ordered my 2002 Avalanche on April 10, 2001, I didn't find the club until March 10, 2004 when I promptly became a supporting member,...

It's difficult to explain, I don't belong to any other organizations unless you count the UAW. I felt instant connections to many people in CAFCNA, accepted if you will. I'd like to hear from CHIEF,... I doubt he realized what the site would become ten years ago. I mean that in respect, who could guess you could get competant instructions on how to change a window regulator, de-worm your dog or help purchasing a vehicle/laptop/lawnmower etc. Add GTGs and so many members that have actually met over the years, quite the evolution.

Ten years, what will the club look like in 2022  ???  I'll probably still be here  :B:   
'94 Chevy S10 ext. cab. low miles, '09 GMC Acadia low miles
FWD + RWD = 4x4, loaded '04 AV totaled late 2016

midlifecrisis

• Charter Member
    • AutoRacing1
« Reply #26 on: 10/10/12 05:17 PM »

I think I joined shortly before I bought my Av on Feb. 28, 2002.  This website has given me an amazing amount of information on so many subjects, I can't count them all.  Thanks to everyone who has been a part of CAFCNA!   :thumbsup:
2002 Black Onyx 1500 Z-71, assist steps, roof rack, WOL tires, visor decals, amber DRLs, gold painted cladding lettering, gold Avalanche C-pillar decals, Avalanche mountain Z-71 logo, mounted mag-lite, side mirror bras, hitch mounted back-up light (destroyed when rear-ended), stainless steel exhaust tip

dpreacher

• CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator
  • GOD is my all and all, and my AV is my Blessing
« Reply #27 on: 10/10/12 05:33 PM »

I think I found the site doing research. I pretty much think this site is my Av book. Every person I've met on this site or or send a text or send a text too I feel it treated me like family. Even when I moved the camaraderie the will still there. The 1 thing that really makes this site is all the people are truly genuine.
It\'s not the Avalanche that makes the site, it\'s the Owners who make the site great

avz66

• CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member
  • AV - AHOLIC!!!
« Reply #28 on: 10/10/12 07:07 PM »

I think I joined shortly before I bought my Av on Feb. 28, 2002.  This website has given me an amazing amount of information on so many subjects, I can't count them all.  Thanks to everyone who has been a part of CAFCNA!   :thumbsup:
your member 19  :cheers:
2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,106,000 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door

7-13-15 stage 4 cancer

naylor99

• Charter Member
  • "The future is not what it used to be" A C Clarke
« Reply #29 on: 10/15/12 12:41 PM »

your member 19  :cheers:

How do you find your member #?
2013 BLK/BLK 4WD LTZ : Ambers, BedRug, EZ Down, LED bed lights, Maglite Mod, Brushed Alum/Black vinyl interior upgrade, puddle light projectors, LED hitch step, more to come...
2005 Victory Red/Tan WBH Z66 (Sold)
2003 White (long gone)
Member 163, joined 2/15/02

avz66

• CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member
  • AV - AHOLIC!!!
« Reply #30 on: 10/15/12 01:23 PM »

How do you find your member #?
put your cursor on your screen name and the number be on bottom of your computer screen  :thumbsup: your 163  :cool:
2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,106,000 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door

7-13-15 stage 4 cancer

naylor99

• Charter Member
« Reply #31 on: 10/15/12 02:17 PM »

put your cursor on your screen name and the number be on bottom of your computer screen  :thumbsup: your 163  :cool:

That's cool - thanks!
2013 BLK/BLK 4WD LTZ : Ambers, BedRug, EZ Down, LED bed lights, Maglite Mod, Brushed Alum/Black vinyl interior upgrade, puddle light projectors, LED hitch step, more to come...
2003 White (long gone)

Loggie

• CAFCNA 2018 Premium Member
  • What made it all happen--The Original Concept
    • Pics of AV
« Reply #32 on: 10/15/12 06:03 PM »

Tell is your First CAFCNA STORY?

Bought the 02 when they came out and stubbled on the site.  Like most, I didn't post much but read a lot.  Then I moved to Germany and started the Outside Americas region. AND the MOD BUG got me :4:

How long have you been a member?

Been a member for 10 years

When do you first remember the AVY?

Took my 02 Silverado stepside in for a bedliner and steps.  Saw the 1st AV being delivered to Altus Chevy and thought "how odd".  Then after a couple more trips checking her out....she was mine in Feb 02

naylor99

• Charter Member
« Reply #33 on: 10/15/12 06:26 PM »

Tell is your First CAFCNA STORY? How long have you been a member?

I'm a Charter member, joined in Feb, 2002. Not sure how I found the site, but I think my first post was about how I traded a 99 MBenz ML320 in on my 2003 AV.

When do you first remember the AVY?

I first saw the AV at a car show as a concept, although it was well known that it was going to be produced. After I got annoyed at MBenz ( I was on my way home from a svc appt!), I stopped by a Chevy dealer and looked at my 2003. Traded then and there. Now on my third one, and what a great truck! CAFCNA has been an awesome community and resource. Thanks Chief, and thanks to all those who helped make it such a great site!
2003 White (long gone)

midlifecrisis

• Charter Member
    • AutoRacing1
« Reply #34 on: 11/08/12 05:45 PM »

I'm no. 19??   :o
2002 Black Onyx 1500 Z-71, assist steps, roof rack, WOL tires, visor decals, amber DRLs, gold painted cladding lettering, gold Avalanche C-pillar decals, Avalanche mountain Z-71 logo, mounted mag-lite, side mirror bras, hitch mounted back-up light (destroyed when rear-ended), stainless steel exhaust tip
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 23 queries.