• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region III Members going to the Nationals in Utah

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Who from Region III is planning on attending this years Avalanche Nationals in SLC? Are you driving your Avalanche, another vehicle or flying out? Maybe some members can hook up and cruise out or part way out together and make a showing from our Region!

I would love to go, but I don't think DirtyGirlAva would consider the Nationals a "real" honeymoon.
I had a blast @ Nationals last year in Michigan, (which was our first GTG)
So far we are going to Cabela's, Vermontville, and BratFest, and I am trying to organize one for Southwestern Ontario. "GTG in the GTA 2012"
I have been dropping not so subtle hints about attending the Nationals and the beauty of the open road... but I don't think she's buyin" it!!!  :rolleyes:

DouglasOak said:
I would love to go, but I don't think DirtyGirlAva would consider the Nationals a "real" honeymoon.
I had a blast @ Nationals last year in Michigan, (which was our first GTG)
So far we are going to Cabela's, Vermontville, and BratFest, and I am trying to organize one for Southwestern Ontario. "GTG in the GTA 2012"
I have been dropping not so subtle hints about attending the Nationals and the beauty of the open road... but I don't think she's buyin" it!!!  :rolleyes:
I am a lady member and have been to many Nationals and have loved everyone of them.
You can find things to do without the others or go with us. If you ask her and she would like to go please let me know maybe I can get something set up with the other ladies to show her a fun time and still be your honeymoon. ;D

jomomma said:
I am a lady member and have been to many Nationals and have loved everyone of them.

Don't get me wrong, she loves attending the GTG's as much as I do. Since our first time meeting everyone at the 2011 Nats in Michigan we felt like we were warmly welcomed into a new family and have met many good friends.
But considering the fuel costs involved and the amount of time both of us would be away from work, it may make it a little hard to pull off.
I would love nothing more than to spend a couple of weeks traveling with my lovely bride across the U.S. making stops along the way to the Nationals, and then head back home through Canada.
I was very blessed in my younger years to have traveled all across the States and Canada and would like to give her the opportunity to do the same.
We have talked about it and both agree it would be nice, but we'll have to see if we can pull it off! (Maybe if I promise to take her somewhere Tropical in the winter months)

Back