• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Goodbye to an old friend

woof

SM 2007
Aloha to my Avalanche friends.

While I always thought the fate of my AV was in my hands, and I have been tempted, it has turned into collateral damage in my divorce.

We put the wife's car in my name when we purchased it in the past few months, and holding two cars does not work in the cards for me.

Unless something changes, I'll be the proud driver of a Traverse minivan.

I have a funny story about hidden aging ground beef and dealing with odors in a brand new $45K vehicle, or that half of the $500+ side mirror is super glued on, or that the poor AV was sideswiped in a hasty departure from the garage(pre-divorce).  But, I'll save all that for my new membership in the traverse forums, along with tuperware, longaberger parties, costume jewelry and pyramid schemes(that one hurt), or maybe, I'll just save it for the men's divorce group I so desperately need.

Goodbye to my trusted friend and aloha to all those here whom have helped me so much with mods, advice and your friendship.

Maybe some day, I can once again drive an AV......

Sorry to hear that Mike...  :(  Wish you all the best and hope you can get another Av eventually.

Back