• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello Kansas City

Ranallie

So I know how it is with Kids, Jobs, and life in general. But is anyone up for a GTG or just some modding. Haven't been a member for a very long time. but the closest GTG happening close to me is Bratfest which is just to far and with gas prices too expensive for me to go to. So if anyone is interested speak up. Kansas City has tons of Av's rolling around.

Jeff

Well my schedule stays pretty flexible. so anyone who wants to hang out and just work on your Av let me know. I just finished my rear window screen and will start concentrating on my bed slide next also for those who mught be interested i have a spare mini van couch seat for the back that I wouldn't mind parting ways with.

Attachments

• rear facing seat..jpg
    rear facing seat..jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 89
I give training for a manufacture of heating and air conditioning systems and I am in Lee Summit, St. Joe, and Olathe next week. Haven't actually finished my slide but it's functional for now.

Well I built my slide today. Still have some finishing touches but have to say I am pretty proud of myself. LornesAV if your interested I am in blue springs and if you want to get together when you are in Lee's summit maybe do lunch or just meet and greet depending on your schedule would love to finally meet another AV lover in person.

That sounds good, I usually stay in Blue Spring but chose Olathe this time. What resturaunt? Takes about 4 hours for me to get there depending if I have to fill the beast up on the way there.

Well, I'm a week late but... I'm finally back in KCMO! Been awhile since I've been back (Navy stuff and all). Hope to see more of ya'll around!  :wave:

Missed any and all GTG's...well headed back to more vannin, wife gettin new car and me maybe a few new toys for myself...the 05 Southern Comfort will have to go...gonna get cleaned up after this snow and put in 4 sale thread...KC gets 1st pickin...
Will be in touch soon
Dassa

Back