• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Kentucky Derby

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Does anyone have any thing going on down here, I'm coming for the derby. I have to get back to Michigan Sunday.

Wow nothing, I see I'll have to start things up around here.

I was driving this time decided to cancel because of the crazy weather, but I'll stop by when I'm down that way next time.

Crazy weather????????????  Its absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didit

I had my students do a probability lesson today using the Kentucky Derby! It was fun teaching them about the history of the derby. They really didn't know anything about it.

Didit said:
Shoulda taught Byron, lol

:laugh: actually my father was from Louisville and I still have a couple of cousins that live there. I started going to the derby around 1973 but have not been for a few years. My cousin used to work for the governor and I got to get in the track and stable area. The best horse I ever saw was Secretariat it was huge and solid muscle followed by Seattle Slew

Hey Lu and Didit I will be in Cincinnati the weekend of July 20-22 for a family reunion, if ya want to plan something Sunday I can do that. I'm checking out about 11 AM but heading to Louisville to spend the night with family. Then heading to the homestead further south for a week.

So I'm guessing no.

2013 Kentucky will have more GTGs

Sorry. Don't log on everyday. Missed the messege. I'm just south of Louisville but didn't go to the Derby. I find thats the best day to do other things because everyone is at the derby or at a derby party.

WShere in Michigan. Originally from Highland, MI.

Rtbeebe said:
Sorry. Don't log on everyday. Missed the messege. I'm just south of Louisville but didn't go to the Derby. I find thats the best day to do other things because everyone is at the derby or at a derby party.

WShere in Michigan. Originally from Highland, MI.

That's the best place, all the years I've gone during the actual Derby I was on the Golf Course they were absolutely empty and I could play all I wanted. I'm in Southfield for now >:D

I just threw down a few bucks at the OTB

Back