• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Is CAFCNA Connecticut Dead?

I think Trannyman and princess03av are up your way, but I guess they do not sign on much.

Trannyman is the CC up there, we had a GTG for the Superbowl at his shop.  I know he's been really busy lately, so it may take him a while to see this thread.

If you want to set up a GTG, feel free to do so!  Be sure to post in the CT forum, and post a link to that post in neighboring states (NJ, NY, MA, RI, etc...) to get lots of people involved!

Cool.  Nothing yet.  I just met another Avalanche owner from my parish this morning, and saw a nice white one here in Manchester.  :)

Maybe I need to make an appearance and hold a GTG??

GMAN
"Still alive and not quite dead yet"

Padre said:
Is this sub-forum RIP??  Anyone interested in revving it up?

I'm interested.
Maybe if we keep posting here, somebody will notice.

Remember, you don't have to be a cruise coordinator to plan a GTG.
But cruise coordinators or myself are here to help.
If you have an idea, post it, maybe someone will jump in.
It doesn't have to be anything extravagant.

Is there any word on a CT GTG? It would be nice to put a couple faces to all these posts. I'm from Wolcott. If anyone knows about a car show coming up, we could meet there. Might be a good time.

Thanks Gman for trying to revive Ct. My Avy is still down. Putting a new set of 4.56 gears together. Should make it for the meeting on Oct 11, if times are still good.

Back