• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cars For Canines Car Show July 15 2012

KevMack

2nd Annual Cars for Canines Car Show

July 15 2012 (Rain date July 29th)

Zapustas Arena
240 North Street 
Randolph, MA 02368

Show is 10am-5pm
Roll in is 10am-12pm

All Makes Model and Motorcycles Welcome!!!

$20 each car/ Spectators Free

AWARD CATEGORIES (1st, 2nd, 3rd):
Best Japanese/Asian
Best Euro
Best Exotic
Best American (1990 and up)
Best American (1989 and down)
Best Truck/SUV/Van
Best Motorcycle
Best Specialty vehicle (Limo, go kart)

SPECIALTY AWARDS (1st only):
Best of Show
Best Interior
Best Female Ride
Best Car Club
Top Dog Award (what a dog might like to ride in)
Team Tug Of War award
Team Dodgeball award

Live Performances by:

Mariah Sikorski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZhRnwuNSw

Jay O Kay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-PX9SowK7Q&feature=related

Food
Live DJ
Dunk Tank
Raffles
Give-a-ways
Tug-O-War
Dodge Ball
Police Canine demonstrations

All the money raised goes to the building and up keep of the Randolph dog park. This is ran by a registered non profit organization called "The Friends of the Randolph Dog Park" 100% of the money is going to this.

Last years show had well over 150 cars and we hope for a huge turn out this year as well.

For more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/296846500401644/

YAY!! You put it up here!!!!!

You guys all gotta come!!!! It was my very first Av GTG last year, and although there were only 5 (?) of us.. it was a blast!!!!  :cool:

Kevin did an AWESOME job putting this together last year!! :B: :love:

You HAVE to try and make it!! It'll be a great GTG, and it helps out a member.. and MOST IMPORTANTLY........ it helps the Goggies!!!!! WOOF!!!!!!!!!  :love:
Mark your calendars NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :beating:  :kidding:  :laugh:
~ Karen

Why is everyone so quiet???!!!???? Anyone going???!!!???? Anyone at least considering going???!!!? Speak up people!!!!! LOL

Well, you're gonna be busy helping Kev so 1 or 2 other people would be nice!!!  Lol

I'm there as always. Its a great charity that Kev has, and I'm glad to support it.

James.

I just remembered, I got a spot I can put you guys that will be near some trees and across from where I'm putting the stage this year. The only thing is there is a little dirt where you will park... but it will be a good spot to keep cool and see/hear the entertainment.

KevMack said:
I just remembered, I got a spot I can put you guys that will be near some trees and across from where I'm putting the stage this year. The only thing is there is a little dirt where you will park... but it will be a good spot to keep cool and see/hear the entertainment.
WOOHOO!! TREES!!!!  :woot: I am fried after last Sun. in RI.  :rolleyes:

So peoples......... who's coming??!!??? And Kev... just need to make sure there's room with us for a Trans Am too incase the BF is actually able to get the day off. I told him he needs to bring the car out...
So people.. mark your calendars and come on out to Kevin's show.. it's a GREAT time for an even better cause!!!
Everyone keeps asking when we're getting together.. here's your chance!!!! And for those of you not sure... my truck is stock with the exception of a (very) few minor dress up parts. The only thing I have is my custom, rusy frame  :laugh: So.. clean you Av the best you can, pack a chair and a cooler... and be in Randoplh on July 15th!!!!!!!!!!  (y)

One week to go until this fantastic event kicks off. Open to all rides, if it has wheels bring it.... no wheels then bring your dogs paws and get them trimmed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/296846500401644/

SO, I guess I'll take it from here!

Please add your name if you're going to come, need to know who to wait for at the meet up spot!

Meet at BoB's Store/ Ocean State Job Lot parking lot Sunday between 9 and 9:45 AM. Leave a little after 9:50 to roll in together, the show is a little over a mile from the meeting spot.

For those of you familiar with the area, Bob's store is right near the Randolph cinema and the Randolph Post office.

From Rt. 24 North and South, It's exit 20 A. Go straight thru the first set of lights ( stay in the right lane) Entrance to the parking lot is on the right, right after you go thru the light. If you miss it, don't worry, you can turn right at the very next set of lights too.

Don't forget, like Kev said.... EVERYTHING with wheels is welcome... as is your doggie!!!!  (y)

The show is $20 per car. Spectators are free. Just be sure to pack some drinks and a chair!!
PLease post here if you are coming! So far it'll be me and my b/f in his Trans Am.

I'll be coming from Plymouth, but I'll meet everyone at the Bob's store.

James.

You're a funny, funny guy!!! Lmao why don't you take Sunday off and see how it goes??!!!!!????

Is anyone else planning on coming??? You need to speak up soon!!! I need to know how many people to wait for!!!

You can wait for me, just 1 request, if you lead again make sure you make the correct turn >:D :kidding:.

James.

I wasn't the lead last year!!!!  Lmao It was either Marc or Fred!!!!  I didn't lead because it was my first ever car show as a participant and I had no idea what I was doing!!!  Lmao  :laugh:

camarogrl said:
I didn't lead because it was my first ever car show as a participant and I had no idea what I was doing!!! 

That means you lead this year!!

I'm still not sure on attending, It will be a last minute decision. Hopefully though.
I might have to duct tape my rotted nerf bars.

Dave

Duneit said:
That means you lead this year!!

I'm still not sure on attending, It will be a last minute decision. Hopefully though.
I might have to duct tape my rotted nerf bars.

Dave

Yep looks like I am this year!!  You and the family should definitely come!! Just be sure to post your yes or no Sunday morning!!!  I don't want to leave without someone!!!

Does anyone have a table or a tent for Sunday? I can get a table, but don't want to bring one unless we need one.

I have a tent in my AV somewhere...just got to find it.

James.

KevMack said:
I think Marc is going... hit him up.

I tried him on FB earlier this week with no response. Kev or nick, if either of you have his # could you try and get in touch with him to see if he's coming and if he's going to meet up with James and I ( and possibly Dave) ?

Back