• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Kentucky member coming soon

slaTe 05

Hey everybody just thought id say whats up and see what kinda scene kentucky has im moving up to ft knox from GA on june 2nd. Maybe ill see some of yall around im hard to miss haha

Wow I'll be some what near ya, the largest town near where I'm going to is Danville

I'm here in Radcliff. Think I may have seen the truck but not sure. I will keep an eye open. I have a Detroit Lions Plate and ambers. Not much in the way of Avy things here but maybe we could start something.

Rtbeebe- ya I've been out in radcliff quite a bit lately ill keep any eye out though flash your lights or something if u see me cause I'm bad at paying attention until you're passing door to door lol.  I've seen one other lifted av it black with like a 6in lift haven't had a chance to talk to him yet though. I'm down for getting something started.

I'll be down that way July 23-26, if you folks want to meet up.

I make it up to the Radcliff area sometimes, my B-I-L lives in Brandenburg, we go vist about twice a year.

Back