• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Congratulations BigC Mich

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Some of you may have noticed that I have retired from my Regional Coordinator position a while back, I felt that some "new blood" and some new ideas may help spur the GTG's in our area. I think that all of our CC's have done a good job while some have hosted more GTG's than others but that is not all a CC does. When I decided to relinquish the position I didn't have to look far to see who deserved a chance to be our next Regional Coordinator.

BigC Mich has hosted many nice GTG's and hosted the Avalanche Nationals last year. He has had members out to his home for modding and cookouts and is always willing to help others. He is young and active and his wife is also very involved in CAFCNA. For these reasons I recommended him for the RC position and he has been approved. It was not up to me to pick my successor but I did make the recommendation and he was approved by the NC and the admins.

Please support BigC Mich and give him your suggestions and ideas, I am sure that he will do a fine job for Region III.

Congratulations BigC!!!!     :yourock:
Great choice Butch!  (y)
He is one of the main reasons we have become so active in the club.
Along with his cohorts from Region III, we have always felt welcome at events and ALWAYS have a great time.
I am trying to follow in his footsteps by getting things stirred up in the Southern Ontario area, and get more members involved in the "Avalanche Family" and all it has to offer.

Good Times, GREAT Friends, Awesome AVentures!

Congrats BigC I know you will do a great job. (y)

Thanks guys!!!  :B:

It is very easy to plan and host great GTG's with the support that I have from everyone that attends!!  You guys are what makes CAFCNA so fun.

Back