• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

The SEMA Edition 2013 Black Diamond Chevrolet Avalanche will be attending!

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
A few members of the Chevrolet Avalanche Marketing group will be attending this year?s National with some goodies to give away. They are looking forward to meeting those in attendance.

They will also have the 2013 SEMA Edition Black Diamond Chevrolet Avalanche on display!

I think this is really cool..  (y)

Wow, that's great news about them attending.
Looking forward to the photos of them and the Black Diamond.

Vaeagleav said:
Wow, that's great news about them attending.
Looking forward to the photos of them and the Black Diamond.

X2 (y)

Alaska_AV. said:
can I rent it while down there?

Working on Avalanche rentals still.. :B:

amd1900mp said:
A few members of the Chevrolet Avalanche Marketing group will be attending this year’s National with some goodies to give away. They are looking forward to meeting those in attendance.

They will also have the 2013 SEMA Edition Black Diamond Chevrolet Avalanche on display!
another great reason this years Nationals should be the best!

Heck just to talk to these peeps about how they market the avy and maybe ask them soem questions like who came up with midgate idea?
Why no deisel?
Are they coming back ever? like the Camaro?

I want a picture of my Avalanche with the SEMA Avalanche!  >:D

Is not anyone interested in meeting the GM reps and seeing this truck?

I was at my dealer today picking up some clips and went in to the show room to look for a 2013 brouchure, was told all brochures were discontinued and that I should go home and look it up on line. WOW!
You can imagine the look I got when I asked to see the coffee book!  (n)

got to see my 1st version of the black diamond yesterday .....

wish it would have been up close but it was on a transporter headed down the e-way ..... then darted on the off ramp before I was able to get over and follow him ....

One thing I can mention .... it was a lighter blue ... so that tells me all black diamond avs will not be all black .... that is a good sign ...

I was on the left of him so I could not get a good look at the sticker .... it had the polished 20" 5 spoke rims on it .... and of course the black diamond badge on the "c" panel ....

I thought they were going to be 2013 models? .... isn't this early for 2013's? ... I thought the shutdown was going now for the change over to the 2013 models ..... interesting ....

John

ygmn said:
Is anyone interested in meeting the GM reps and seeing this truck?

If Cole GM needs any help driving it down there I'm the man. Driving in a 2500 1600 miles is not going to happen, so I'm flying in.

Intimidatoruag said:
I thought they were going to be 2013 models? .... isn't this early for 2013's? ... I thought the shutdown was going now for the change over to the 2013 models ..... interesting ....

John
13's are in the area already..  Naturely driving down the price of the 12's..  Who knows there might be a 2012 in need of modding soon.. 

Picked up the leaflet on the 2013 Black Diamond from the dealership Saturday.   Nice Vehicle now If I can only pay off the wifes impala and swing the financing..........

Back