• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Congratz GoldBowTie ~ Your new Region I Regional Coordinator

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
I would like to officially welcome and say Congratz to GoldBowTie on becoming the Region I Coordinator!! 

Please give him your full support and if there are any suggestions you would like to make I know he would love to hear them.

Congratulations!

Hello everybody.  :wave:
Have had the position for about six hours - so far, so good.  :p

BigC Mich said:
Please give him your full support and if there are any suggestions you would like to make I know he would love to hear them.

Yep, let me have it.
Am curious to hear what people have to say about anything CAFCNA.
Also, if you need help with any GTG planning and coordinating, just ask.
I check-in here almost every day.

GoldBowTie said:
Hello everybody.  :wave:
Have had the position for about six hours - so far, so good.  :p

And might I add, the Bowtie looks real good on ya!!  (y)

GoldBowTie said:
Yeah, but it's the wrong color.  :rolleyes:

You already had a gold one...... >:D

Congratulations on your RC appointment!

and his first move is....All Region I GTG have a mandatory girlie drink pix posted in the pix thread  :laugh:

Congrats Jim  (y)

That is too funny OBB  :laugh:
But it's good to see New Blood for the site (y)

:B: Congratulations Jim!!! :B:

After having been to MANY GTG's you have coordinated and having known you now for almost 10 years :eek: I can't think of a better guy for this position!!!  :love: You will do great!!!

ohiobellboy said:
and his first move is....All Region I GTG have a mandatory girlie drink pix posted in the pix thread  :laugh:

Congrats Jim  (y)
I love that idea!!! Should I show an example with the 1st ever girlie drink pic?  >:D

A little bit late but Congrats GBT!  We always have a good time when you and toots are involved.  We should arrange a meeting just for planning gtg's.  Wet tee shirts are always a good start to a gtg.  :laugh:  Blame it on OBB he started it. :B:

Tpicks55 said:
A little bit late but Congrats GBT!  We always have a good time when you and toots are involved.  We should arrange a meeting just for planning gtg's.  Wet tee shirts are always a good start to a gtg.   :laugh:  Blame it on OBB he started it. :B:

Thank you.
I must have missed that GTG.  :mad:

Back