• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2013 Black Diamond Owner's book - site link.

Vaeagleav

PM 2022
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
SM 2006
SM 2005
While doing a search for the 2013 Black Diamond book I discovered a website that I guess is run by Chevrolet that sets up a program for a 2013 owner to register to get a personalized copy of the Black Diamond Avalanche book.
I know this site is auctioning off copies of this book  but it's a shame that current AV owners can't use the link to get a personalized copy of the book.

http://myblackdiamondavalanche.com/Account/Logon

Found this page hunting the internet for a part number for the book

Anyone here able to get past this link????? >:D

Dealer- Avalanche coffee table book page

http://myblackdiamondavalanche.com/Account/Logon

That one was posted before you need a Dealer BAC number. I can but I better not do that >:D

There ya go.

I know where there are 5 of them.  >:D
3 for sale on the sight now and 2 more if you come to nationals.
cheaper than buying a 2013 AV.  :laugh:

I've logged in at that site and once logged in all the information from sale including vin for the specific black diamond bought has to be entered. So as of right now no easy way around anything. If seriously interested I would be hitting up the auctions here cause it may be awhile before they're floating around anywhere else...

I'm looking for a copy of the 2013 Black Diamond Owner's book.  I purchase a 2013 in August of this year. Sadly my 2003 was totaled by a driver who didn't understand what a stop sign meant.  Also did they come with a dust jacket?  How much should I expect to pay? I've been checking used book stores,sites and craigs list.  I'm new to posting and not that good with computers so it may take me a little longer than most to get back to you.  Thanks All

Thanks greatgab: Looks like it doesn't have a dust jacket (the paper cover most books have).  I missed one at a used book store, the sales lady mention it didn't have a dust cover.  I told her I wasn't sure if it came with one. 

WiltrAVelALANACHE said:
Thanks greatgab: Looks like it doesn't have a dust jacket (the paper cover most books have).  I missed one at a used book store, the sales lady mention it didn't have a dust cover.  I told her I wasn't sure if it came with one. 
They do not come with a dust cover of any kind. Good luck with your search and congrats on the purchase of a BDE.

Back