• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone here still active

Loggie

Charter Member
PM 2023
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
:wave:  Just wanted to say hello and miss you guys

Just found this site today.  I'm in Heidelberg, and still have my baby with me.  Is there another meet in the future around these parts?

Where are you stationed now Loggie?

PS how the heck have ya been?

ygmn said:
Where are you stationed now Loggie?

PS how the heck have ya been?

Yeah dude it's been a long time.  Was in Korea for a year but back in South GA , Valdosta. Looking to retire real soon. 

Got rid of the Tundra and the GXP.  Rolling in the SRT8 charger for now but looking to getting back into an AV soon.  If anything, I'll get it for my boy. 

Miss the club :cry:

bushsniper said:
Just found this site today.  I'm in Heidelberg, and still have my baby with me.  Is there another meet in the future around these parts?

:welcome: to the club and I'm hoping to spark some fire in this region again.  It holds a close place in my heart.  Maybe if there are a few folks around you could do a meet near you.  Take the time and check out all the fun we had when I was there.  This club is amazing and the people are even better.

Wish I was still living in Ramstein  :cool:

Hi Guys,

O yeah, I'm still active on this site.
Just returned from my holiday with a camper. I was for one week in the South of Germany (Furth in Oberwald, Ulm(legoworld) und Lenzkirch. In Ulm we still had some good weather, but when we arrived in Lenzkirch the weather was so bad, a lot of rain and cold, about 13 degrees celcius. Then we decided to move further south and went to my beloved vacation spot in North of Italia in Pettenasco at the Lago d' Orta. Much better weather, The temperature went up to 46 degrees ;-)))
On our return trip we slept in Herbolzheim (near Freiburg and Europapark) and drove near you Bushsniper...(Heidelberg)
On the whole trip I haven't seen one Avalanche. Just when we past the border in The Netherlands I spot the first any in two weeks.

Loggie said:
:welcome: to the club and I'm hoping to spark some fire in this region again.  It holds a close place in my heart.  Maybe if there are a few folks around you could do a meet near you.  Take the time and check out all the fun we had when I was there.  This club is amazing and the people are even better.

Wish I was still living in Ramstein  :cool:
:wave: you speak me out of my heart buddy  :cool: I sure do miss the good times we had back then  :cheers:        :drive: 
I'm on the ava club every day to read and see what's going on......but have not much to write and say....have no more american steel to show off  :laugh: bought me this XC90 Volvo to do my little driving around here in Lithuania

Attachments

• BILD0157 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    BILD0157 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 143
Loggie better hurry up and buy your avy then..

as 2013 is LAST YEAR...................

I wish the best to you and your family and hope retirement comes soon enough!

now the rest of your Europeans should be having many GTG in all those wonderful locales...

someone has to start it... and the rest wil come!

ygmn said:
Loggie better hurry up and buy your avy then..

as 2013 is LAST YEAR...................

I wish the best to you and your family and hope retirement comes soon enough!

now the rest of your Europeans should be having many GTG in all those wonderful locales...

someone has to start it... and the rest wil come!

yeah dude I saw that...carp man I cant believe 2013 is going to be it.  Next time I'm that way, I'll hit you up and we need to have a few beers

chevyfan-germany said:
:wave: you speak me out of my heart buddy  :cool: I sure do miss the good times we had back then  :cheers:        :drive:   
I'm on the ava club every day to read and see what's going on......but have not much to write and say....have no more american steel to show off  :laugh: bought me this XC90 Volvo to do my little driving around here in Lithuania

I was looking all our pix from the good old days and thought, man I need to say hello to my extended family.  And the H2 is gone  :cry: well I bet you're not missing the gas bill lol.  nice ride anyway (y)

Michaelmiata89 said:
Hi Guys,

Just returned from my holiday with a camper. I was for one week in the South of Germany (Furth in Oberwald, Ulm(legoworld) und Lenzkirch. In Ulm we still had some good weather, but when we arrived in Lenzkirch the weather was so bad, a lot of rain and cold, about 13 degrees celcius. Then we decided to move further south and went to my beloved vacation spot in North of Italia in Pettenasco at the Lago d' Orta. Much better weather, The temperature went up to 46 degrees ;-)))
On our return trip we slept in Herbolzheim (near Freiburg and Europapark) and drove near you Bushsniper...(Heidelberg)
On the whole trip I haven't seen one Avalanche. Just when we past the border in The Netherlands I spot the first any in two weeks.

I love camping in Europe.  We had a whole group go to Southern France.  Maybe you and bushsniper could try and set something up.  Folks in the US loved our post from Outside Americas.

I kinda like them xc-90's
I have been trying to get an older one to mod.

chevyfan-germany said:

Michaelmiata89 said:
Hi Guys,

Hey, you have been in my area without coming around ??? Next time please drop in to :cheers:

Schelbi said:
Hey, you have been in my area without coming around ??? Next time please drop in to :cheers:

:wave: dude!  Get something going :beating:  :kidding: on the beating :D but really, why not try and get a small group and have a GTG

Within some weeks (16-17 november) we (mrobers and I)are going offroading in Kn?llwald or in Mammut. We still have to decide what location it will be. We going there with some friends with Jeeps and Dodges. BTW, we don't do offroading in our Avy's... We use the as tow truck.
Maybe we can arrange a small GTG there.

Ciao
Michael
(The Netherlands)

Back