• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My Avy Spotted - But Not Good...

bgruhn76

SM 2009
A buddy I met on here spotted my Avy on I-75 this morning...wrecked.  I hadn't seen her since I sold her in mid 2010.  Said it was a sad thing to see. :-(

My we have a moment of silence for her? .............................thank you.

07AvySS said:
A buddy I met on here spotted my Avy on I-75 this morning...wrecked.  Said it was a sad thing to see. :-(

A moment silence .....................Amen

07AvySS said:
A buddy I met on here spotted my Avy on I-75 this morning...wrecked.  Said it was a sad thing to see. :-(

That was 1 nice AVY, had fun watching her grow up!

Yeah, I'd not seen her since I traded her in in May 2010...but there had been quite a few sitings. This one sucked though. Oh well.

May she RIP and provide many parts for modding.

As I passed it on the side of the road this am I knew that avy right away.  Noticed the red with the black rear emblem, them those rims, hood scoop, and the ss logos. I had to send him an email right away.  Of any avy to see in a wreck I was sad to see that one.  Not terrible but definitely some rear damage. People need to slow down and relax in traffic. You would think people would be able to see a big red avalanche in front of them.

you woul be surprised how many people have their head up their butt i almost got tboned by a 2012 mustang today... the ladys excuse, wait for it....... she didnt see me, i was freaking out :7:

I am surprised how many people don't see my yellow Av.  :E:
Oblivious to their surroundings.

I got rear ended sitting at a stop light last month. The only damage was that she took some rust off my ball hitch. The front of her Prius, not so lucky...

(cough cough) digging up old thread here.

Curious if anyone has seen my old Avy anywhere. If it survived the accident mentioned here that is.

I had an 02 last year I fixed up - but have since sold that as well.

Posting a full photo of your old Av may help new members to the site in answering your question. (it also would be a nice reminder for the older members too.)
After all these years it could be in a salvage yard or registered in another state.
Good luck with your search.

Haha, yeah that would have helped huh? I'm retarded.

Attachments

• img91.JPG
    img91.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 19
  • grille2.jpg
    grille2.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 11
  • bowtie_rear_sm.jpg
    bowtie_rear_sm.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 10
You would think that with a six inch lift and these big beefy tires you could see me but that is not the case because I had a buick back into me and ding my bumper. It was taken to the shop and rubbed out  :laugh: but can not say the same for the buick. Big ding in the back quarter panel and some foam stuffing fell out of it  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey 07 avyss i think i did actually see your av this past weekend while i was at a wedding in Fort Wayne Indiana. red rims and all. sparked a bit of interest as i figured it could be a club member, but of course not my wedding and i was driving and couldn't stop. i believe it was at the mall, so could have been a local. not sure how close you actually are to there, or if there is any possibility of it being the same truck. if not someone saw yours and cloned it and did a pretty good job of it.

Back