• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NJ FrightFest at Six Flags Great Adventure! Oct 27 or 28, 2012

avalanchenewbie

As Halloween approaches, I want everyone to come out and get scared this October!  The park is open until 11pm on the 27th, and 10pm on the 28th.  You are guarantted to be scared out of your mind!

Come join us as we ride the roller coasters, walk around the park, and most of all, HAVE FUN!!!

If you already have a 2012 or 2013 season pass for ANY Six Flags park, then you can get in for FREE!  If you don't have passes, tickets can be purchased online at the Six Flags website.  If you purchase at least 3 days in advance, a daily ticket is only $37.99 (Gate price is $59.99 or more.)

I will work on getting a group rate once I have a better idea of how many will be attending.

I'll try to make a full day out of this as well, maybe shopping at the Jackson Outlets (about 2-3 miles from the Park), or something similar.  

Food is expensive in the park, but they do allow you to leave the park and come back in, so if anyone wants to bring food in a cooler or something and leave it in their AV, we can take a break from the rides for a "dinner picnic" and go back later for more rides!  (Of course, we could always eat in the park as well!)

The plan:   Meet at the Jackson Outlets:  10am
               Do some shopping & eat lunch until around 1 or 2pm
               Head over to Six Flags around 2pm!

Attending:     Food List:
Troublemaker Clan (5)    
SRFNSNO (4)    

I have not! :(
Nancy & Zack have season passes.(his summer camp went down a few times over summer)
They are having a pre-sale for current season pass holders $59
new pass holders just over $60
we should be ordering our passes this Fri

Troublemaker:Did you make it over to 6-Flags
We went Sat. morning
Planing on hitting it again this weekend!

Back