• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2007 Avalanche with Lift kit

CJMOFFAT

It's been a while since I've been on here and I've had my lift on for a while, I don't see many pics up here with new body Avy's lifted. and its One of two around my town.
The exhaust is no longer there i cut it out and made it a straight pipe with plans of Gibson dual exhaust... let me know whatcha think!

Attachments

• Avalanche side.jpg
    Avalanche side.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 379
  • After offroading avalanche.jpg
    After offroading avalanche.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 376
  • Avalanche Rear.jpg
    Avalanche Rear.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 374
wouldnt let me put this one up here in that last post...

Attachments

• AVY FRONT?SIDE VIEW.jpg
    AVY FRONT?SIDE VIEW.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 384
cool AV  (y) killer tires  :cool:

whats the point of the lift and tires if it doesn't get dirty?  :E: its not a mall crawler... when im not off roading i keep her clean though makin sure it looks pretty haha...

It does really well off road i was in 2wd that whole time (why only the back half is dirty) :p

yes sir 6 inch lift on 35s... i will warn you with that don't do what i did and go with the widest tires and biggest rim offset you can.... they rubbed really bad untill some major cuttin was done..  you have to trim the front reguardless but i had to cut quite a bit from the back and they still rub some but not as bad

Nice truck man, I have the 6" along with a 3" body lift, you still can;t really do 37s without seriously hacking into the back of the wheel well.

on the front? oh god i know ive had to do that on mine... im hopin to get some bush whacker flares on soon i can just cut the hell out of it and eliminate all rubbing and have it still look good... i love your truck i used to  :love: over the pics before i joined the forum and before i lifted mine. what size tires are you runnin with the 9 inches of lift?

highflyinbean said:
Nice truck man, I have the 6" along with a 3" body lift, you still can;t really do 37s without seriously hacking into the back of the wheel well.

where did you get your body lift? Did it include all hardware for raising the bumpers and towing package? I wouldnt mind doing a body lift but not sure about wiring harnesses, steering linkage, hoses and other items of that nature.

After my Superlift 6" suspension I added a Zone body lift, for a Suburban, used a Silverado rear bumper relocation bracket and custom front tow hook relocation. No issues with hoses, steering nada, rides great and has been for 3+ years.

What front bumper? The tow hooks don't move, they are on the frame, I had to relocate those.

ok the bumper cover. the front of the truck. lol

also, im assuming the same year as your truck is the parts u ordered for the burban and silverado?

Looking to do this to my 07 LTZ as well. I'm curious about the lift and it impacting the autoride system. Any thoughts or considerations for us LTZ owners?

ThreeD said:
Looking to do this to my 07 LTZ as well. I'm curious about the lift and it impacting the autoride system. Any thoughts or considerations for us LTZ owners?

Mine is a suspension and body, still have factory autoride. Yeah same year for brackets and body, or just have the shop fab some up, pretty easy.

Mines an LTZ and the autoride still works fine... one thing i notice is that it sits front end up just a little if you look at it real hard but i love the look it makes it looks like its always takin off even when its not movin... the Suspension lift wont affect anything.

I don't know bout bean but my lift was expensive as hell cause they aren't as common as ford F series lifts but it was worth it... Id say lift it up!!

I am looking to lift my 08 LTZ..looking at procomp 6" running 35's.

Can I run 18s instead of 20s? What backspacking of wheels works for 10" wide wheel in either 18 or 20?
What is everyone doing to fix speedo for bigger tires?
Anyone run the toyo a2 open country tires yet?

Back