• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

MidSouth GTG

delt47avalanche

A gtg in the mid south area would be awesome. Memphis, Tunica, Little Rock. Before or after the holidays, I am going try and make the Atlanta gtg but timing just isn't right. Would love to meet some avy owners.

I would like to try, but before the holidays is out of the question for me... I'll be putting in some serious hours with work. Vthis project should end in Dec.

I think after the holidays also, got a lot of things planned.

Hey yall whenever is fine I noticed this area was active a couple of years ago. There are too many avys around for us not to get it going again.

delt47avalanche said:
Hey yall whenever is fine I noticed this area was active a couple of years ago. There are too many avys around for us not to get it going again.

Yeah I happened to notice there seemed to be an Avalanche at every street corner the last time I was in Memphis.  I unfortunately was in a rental Camry so.... I did not, however notice any ambers when I was there.  I was there for a seminar and didn't think to post up to see if anyone wanted to meet up at Rendezvous for some Memphis famous dry rub.

Back