• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

seriously???

Rufsta

i can't find a single retractable bed cover for avalanches..

Roll n Lock does not make a cover for your Avalanche.
If you have a Silverado pickup I could help you out.
I checked with several rolling cover manufacturers and none of them offered a rolling cover for an Avalanche.
I checked, Pace Edwards, Retrax, Bak Covers, as well as Roll n Lock.

Regards,
Bob
www.custompickup.com

everyone here is going tell me there isn't a single one... seriously? that's bs! very hard to believe there isn't one.. but i bet if i were rich and famous - any one of those companies would custom make one for me and then start selling them normally!

i just called roll n lock.. they said because of the way the bed is configured.. yada yada...

i said to him "i bet if i was bill gates or someone else that was rich and famous that they couldn't get my truck in the shop fast enough!" and the guy agreed.. if it was a special circumstance such as that that they would do it..

i'm like WOW!! unfreakin believable!!!

:bsflag:

what? my money isn't good enough?  :rolleyes:

i may not be famous.. but i earned (and still earn) my money just like anyone else.. even more so than the lazy people who can work but don't.. they just sit at home collecting welfare!

i bought my avy in full in cash! but my money isn't good enough to get a retractable bed cover? seriously?

Millions of Silverados (and Sierras) but only thousands of avalanches.

Not worth the time for most.

Not a roller but have you looked at the BakFlip?

Back