• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

700 Longwater Drive, Norwell Av

camarogrl

Hey all!!!  So I got a new job beginning of October.  I was the only AV in the lot until two days ago.  Before I tag it, are any of you owners of a dark blue cladded AV and working at 700 longwater drive in Norwell!!!??????? If you are, wanna have lunch one day??!!!!!!!
~Karen

I sometimes park my truck on the corner and hold up a sign reading, "Will work for mod parts."

j/k

ARMYtango said:
Careful!  It looks like she works for a bill collection agency...lol  :eek:

Yeah, I do.  Quite honestly, I hate it.  But I needed a job and they were there first ones to offer my unemployed butt a job, so I took it.  This week has been terrible. To the point that I'm going to start loong again for new employment.  Part of the reason I said yes to the job was the offer of uncapped bonus money (AV mods money)  but after getting hired and going thru training we were informed that the department we were being put it didn't have bonuses like other departments.  (n) so right now, I'm not happy at all!!!!  LOL

Sorry to hear that Karen.  They pulled the good ol bait and switch on ya huh.  I am sort of in the same situation right now and id love to just slap the poop out of my employer.  Thats fine though, keep the job for now, keep looking and when you find another one drop the 2 week notice on there lap and smile, things will get better.  I HOPE!!!!  :B:

Back