• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

First time Avalanche owner

tracy14_2006

Bought my first Avalanche a couple days ago. Honestly wasn't even looking for one, I had been on the hunt for a silverado (AV's didn't seem to be in my price range, that's why I never considered it) and while looking at one on a dealers site, I happened to see this in a little picture off to the side. One look at the pictures and I was sold! I don't really need the truck part that often, mainly just for trips to home depot and such, so wasn't looking to spend a lot, then I came across this deal.

It's a 2003 WBH model. Has more miles than I was looking for (156k), but this thing is in immaculate condition for it's age and miles. Had the odometer been broken, I would have guessed more like 56k by the way it looked and how well it drove! Had to go 400 miles each way to get it, but that was a long enough drive on the way back for me to fall in love with this thing! Rides like a dream going down the highway, and much more back seat room then the ext cab silverados I was looking at. This may not be the case, but I feel like I almost stole it from them...only paid $6800 for it!

IMG_20121209_133347.jpg

Just snapped a quick pic today to put up, will get more later. Also it is kinda dirty in the picture, not nice enough out to go wash it up right. Only things I could find wrong with it is the ABS and BRAKE lights are on, and the lid for the center console is broken on the hinge so 1 side sticks up a little bit.

I can definitely say though, I am now a VERY proud Avalanche owner!

Nice AV tracy14_2006 that was a nice price.

Somebody took care of that truck, should be a great ride for you for a long time after!

Great deal on a great looking truck!

(y)

Now get yourself some Refinsh Restorer for all of the plastics and let's see some more pictures.

Enjoy your new ride!

You did steal it!  I am reporting you! lol  :kidding:

That is an awesome price!  And I thought I stole MINE from the dealership at $8800!

Great find!  (y)

tracy14_2006 said:
Bought my first Avalanche a couple days ago. Honestly wasn't even looking for one, I had been on the hunt for a silverado (AV's didn't seem to be in my price range, that's why I never considered it) and while looking at one on a dealers site, I happened to see this in a little picture off to the side. One look at the pictures and I was sold! I don't really need the truck part that often, mainly just for trips to home depot and such, so wasn't looking to spend a lot, then I came across this deal.

It's a 2003 WBH model. Has more miles than I was looking for (156k), but this thing is in immaculate condition for it's age and miles. Had the odometer been broken, I would have guessed more like 56k by the way it looked and how well it drove! Had to go 400 miles each way to get it, but that was a long enough drive on the way back for me to fall in love with this thing! Rides like a dream going down the highway, and much more back seat room then the ext cab silverados I was looking at. This may not be the case, but I feel like I almost stole it from them...only paid $6800 for it!

IMG_20121209_133347.jpg

Just snapped a quick pic today to put up, will get more later. Also it is kinda dirty in the picture, not nice enough out to go wash it up right. Only things I could find wrong with it is the ABS and BRAKE lights are on, and the lid for the center console is broken on the hinge so 1 side sticks up a little bit.

I can definitely say though, I am now a VERY proud Avalanche owner!

How's your avalanche holding up

Back