• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone user Etrailer.com before

spidey

Looking for some accessories for my truck and their prices seem to be a lot lower than others in the US, and even more less than places in Canada.

Me being the "to good to be true" type of guy, wondering who has used them and gotten stuff shipped to Canada.

Im looking for a grill insert that will be over $500 here but I can get it for arounf $400 shipped to Canada

Thanks

I've used them quite a bit actually, and always been impressed.  Of course, I'm in the US, not shipping to Cananda...

Thanks, I just wanted to see what they were like for parts, etc.  I will ahve to live with shipping, still $100 cheaper for the thing IM looking for

I actually used them this week and then remembered this thread. Ordered a tailgate torsion bar from them Monday morning. It shipped Monday afternoon. I got it Thursday (y) Now to get it put on. :rolleyes:

Got my grill insert Dec 31, ordered Dec 16, using USPS.  Saved at least $125 from buying locally, even with shipping of $60. Had to pay $25 at pick up for GST (Canadian tax)

Havrent had time to install is but this Putco one is very nice compared to the cloud rider one on my old truck.  Way thicker material.  I will post pics when it is installed.

This was my first expereince ordering from the states and was worried about getting hit hard on pick up with fees, duty, etc.  But after this I will defintly order from them again.

Thanks for the help everyone

Installed it last night.  Very very happy with this one.  As soon as I saw a picture of this insert I knew it was the one I wanted

CypressCounty-20130102-00259.jpg

wyotonka said:
looks sharp  (y)

I was impressed how thick it as.  I had Cloud Rider ones on my old Nissan (came with the truck) and they were very think stainless steel.  These once are 3 times as thick at least.  Was more money (although I saved about $125 ordering from the states) but defintly worth it.

Im thinking a black vinvy overlay on the bowtie with a silver spider to match the paint.  But havent 100% decided yet

wildfire has it on his 2002 i think its looks cool  (y)

checkout his bowtie

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,80010.0.html

avz66 said:
wildfire has it on his 2002 i think its looks cool  (y)

checkout his bowtie

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,80010.0.html

Thats freaking sweet.  I was actually thinking of doing the same with my bow tie, except make the tie black with a silver spider on it like the colour of my truck

Back