• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Finally figured out how to post pictures, so here is my 2002 Z71 Avalanche

hbarnett

Got it for $6000 with 170,000 miles on it, the guy was leaving the country for two years on a mission trip and had to get rid of it.

Attachments

• IMG_1264-001.JPG
    IMG_1264-001.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 657
AmericanMade12 said:
Where do you get the black bowtie from? Mine was peeling so I had a body shop paint it black. But the road spray has since nicked it up

Here ya go.  I just ordered one last week... Should be here any day now

http://m.autoanything.com/billet-grilles/73A4614A0A0.aspx

And truck looks great OP.  Definately looks better all mud'd up.  Congrats & enjoy

Good for you, now can ya help a fellow Avvy brother out. I can't for the love of god figure out how to add a pic to any where within the forums or even my profile. I'd really appreciate any help you could give me. :help: :laugh:

You have to have a certain number of post's before you can add photo's. Then go to photobucket, sign up for a free account, then post away.

If you host your pictures on PhotoBucket, you can post pictures here in your very first post.

After uploading your pictures to PhotoBucket, click on that picture then find the "IMG" link for that photo.

Click on the IMG link to copy it, then come back here and begin your forum post.

Right click and paste the IMG link in your post where you want the picture to appear.

Click "Preview" to make sure your post looks like you want it to, then click "Post".

Easy peasy.

(y)

Well, looks like I finally figured out how to get my pic on here, but I think it's in my signature. I don't know how the hell that happened. I've tried to add one to my profile and it says it's not an avatar of the file is to big I think, man this shouldn't be this hard.   :laugh: :help:

You can post an image which isn't always straight forward.  To post an image, make sure the picture is saved in Photobucket, Dropbox, Google+ or something similar.  Right click on the image and click on "Copy Image URL".  Then click the
img.gif
icon when replying to the message and paste the image URL into it.  It will then post the picture via the link.  Anymore, I always paste the image URL so I don't have to mess with maximum file size issues, etc.

which Kicker subs did you go with? mine are on order. also, how many posts did you have to make before you were able to upload pics to the forum?

Back