• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Traded a black lifted 04' 2500 near Frederick, MD recently?

fordv840

Hi all,
New to the board but not to Av's. Looking at a used Black 04 with a 6" lift for sale. It is in nearly immaculate condition. The car fax lists it as a one owner in the Frederick MD area. Wondering if anyone knew who's truck this was? It has Weld wheels and a slide out cargo tray in the bed.  It is very well cared for so I image it was someone's baby. Any info would be great as I am looking to pull the trigger on it ASAP.

Thanks,
Jay

:welcome: Jay,

Check the drls on that and see if it has amber bulbs instead of white. Most members change them out to amber. It's the lower lights right on the inside of the fog lights. Have someone you don't like stand in front of the truck then start it and put it in gear to check those drls. >:D

Haha, good plan, just where to start on that list.......... I will check it out for sure. I know I have seen this truck a time or two on the road, but would love to talk to the old owner. I should have it by the end of the week, I will try to get some pics on here. There are a few on the board that look almost identical but they are far away. Thanks for the tip!

Back