Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/22/17 11:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Avalanche rumor  (Read 259714 times)
Flint4x4
Silent Avalanche - In Memorial

Awards
« Reply #375 on: 10/21/16 06:08 pm »

Actually, I remember the old styles before 2007, and I thought they were just another pickup.  Back then I wasnt in a pickup market, so I never really paid attention

I factory ordered one in April 2001, never had a newer GMT900 version.

To this day many people are unaware that you can remove the rear window, fold the rear seat and flip the mid-gate making it a full size pickup truck box. Even some AV owners don't know all of it's capabilities.

'94 Chevy S10 ext. cab. low miles, '09 GMC Acadia low miles
FWD + RWD = 4x4, loaded '04 AV totaled late 2016
frito

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #376 on: 10/22/16 03:20 pm »

To this day many people are unaware that you can remove the rear window, fold the rear seat and flip the mid-gate making it a full size pickup truck box. Even some AV owners don't know all of it's capabilities.
I can vouch for that.  My sister owns an '05.  She bought it a couple years before I bought mine.  She had no idea about the rear glass, mid-gate, drain system, etc. until I should her a month or two ago as we were no Inc stuff out of my Mom's house.

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Decisions, Decisions...
justinf86

Speed limits are just suggestions.

Awards
« Reply #377 on: 11/02/16 11:25 am »

I hope it looks like this design, theres a few different designs....

2004 Sport Red Metallic 1500 Z71, DNA Headers, Cherrybomb glasspack exhaust, modified stock intake, diablosport intune, 285/60 Nitto G2's-18x9 VRock VR3 Recons matte black, HID lows/highs and fogs, LED drls and signals, blacked out grille, full led interior, please wait mods loading....
Vaeagleav
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

The Avalanche just keeps getting better!

Awards
« Reply #378 on: 11/02/16 12:19 pm »

Welcome to your first post justinf86........

I guess you are an optimist....lots of other members are too but all the designs you see on the web are just somebody's wishful thinking and photo shopping attempts.
For us long term members this topic is like beating a dead horse though....

Beating a dead horse

2008 Z71 Silver Birch 
2004 Z71 Silver Birch before that.
justinf86

Speed limits are just suggestions.

Awards
« Reply #379 on: 11/02/16 12:40 pm »

Nooooooo.... Sad

2004 Sport Red Metallic 1500 Z71, DNA Headers, Cherrybomb glasspack exhaust, modified stock intake, diablosport intune, 285/60 Nitto G2's-18x9 VRock VR3 Recons matte black, HID lows/highs and fogs, LED drls and signals, blacked out grille, full led interior, please wait mods loading....
wyotonka
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #380 on: 11/02/16 01:02 pm »

I wish they would bhild it like that, either that will happen or I will build my own one day 
If I have to go through that though it will be an ext 

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
TheSpartanKnight

Awards
« Reply #381 on: 11/02/16 02:42 pm »

I educated my salesman about them. Huge. He was blown away. Actually said he'd wished he'd have known about the Avalanche before he'd bought his 1500 Dodge.

1st Avvy: 2004 Z71, "Charlie", bone stock save for the 20" wheels.
2nd Avvy: 2009 LTZ w/6.0L and 6L80, "Sixer", in Imperial Blue Metallic
wyotonka
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #382 on: 11/03/16 06:20 am »

I educated my salesman about them. Huge. He was blown away. Actually said he'd wished he'd have known about the Avalanche before he'd bought his 1500 Dodge.
the salesman I bought mine (used at a dodge dealer) didn't know about the Midgard and saddle bags either. I can't give him too hard of time though because my question was "I heard these change somehow" he said the way it is is the way it is, til I started flipping seats down and found the midgate, then I was sold

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
Flint4x4
Silent Avalanche - In Memorial

Awards
« Reply #383 on: 11/03/16 07:15 am »

I picked mine up on a Friday before two week GM model change/shutdown. Salesman wanted to give me a demo as it was only AV on the lot, keep me out in front of the showroom as long as possible but I was in a hurry to just drive it home and to work then go up north camping.

Honest salesman, the few AVs they'd had on the lot were gone instantly so he wanted to familiarize himself more as well as me on all of the aspects of the truck. I laughed, "I'll be an expert after 3 or 4 days camping"  chevy

'94 Chevy S10 ext. cab. low miles, '09 GMC Acadia low miles
FWD + RWD = 4x4, loaded '04 AV totaled late 2016
fuzzybatman

Awards
« Reply #384 on: 03/10/17 07:43 pm »

would be nice
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: