• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

72 mile South Lake Tahoe Cruise (72SLTC)

PuddleStompin

Wanted to reach out and see who was interested in doing a cruise around South Lake Tahoe then hitting South Lake for a night.

Rooms are pretty affordable and would be fun... Anyone interested?  I was thinking maybe the 15-17th of this month.

Here is a link i found for some of you to check out
http://www.takemytrip.com/07orcal/07_24a.htm

Would be cool to get a bunch of trucks with pics in the snow.

Bit of a drive, but I'm down. How much are rates approx?

Rooms are around $150-$200 a night.  Depends on where you wanna stay at.

$144/night @ Horizon
$457/night @ Harrahs
$125/Night @ Super 8
$304/night @ Harveys
$174/night @ Lake Side Inn

Redic prices bc the snow is off the hook right now.  I'm planning to head up no matter what that weekend to get some snowboarding in and i'm in the market for a cabin.  Trying to kill two birds with one stone.

hard to plan one of these in February, weathers always hit or miss
Branded (Phil) did one years ago in the summer, started in SLT at the walk through fish thing, then went to Tahoe city and had lunch, then around the lake and we stopped at the Ponderosa ranch, back to town, cleaned up and met for dinner...  it was a great day!

if you still wanted to get one in this year, it's really hard to time, but if you can catch the aspen trees changing color over off 88/89, it is incredibly beautiful  :cool:

Back