• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

**Annual Cabelas GTG** April 6th @ 11am

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
Where:
Cabelas
1600 Gateway Blvd NE, Lacey, WA 98516
When: 11:00 am

Who:

Chadstr
Z66Modder
Rochelle
WrapAlanche. Q
blkbullet
Wickman
rdflattum
Three D
JennS
JVZL1
wickman
rdflattum
Doberman
Superwagon

Well you know you can always count me in.

Got to show off the new bumper.  >:D

Hello friends,

Saturday, April 6th, 2013 sounds like a good day for the GTG to me! Just let me know what time you decide.

Rochelle

For now, you can count me  in.  Of course I can't predict the future, but barring no set backs or issues, I'll be there.  It'll be good to see some people again, since I haven't been on here for a while....

Hey Tom......I can show you my new bumper as well.  The one where I've had two people rub the front end of my truck with their vehicles in parking lots.....haha.  No common courtesy to leave a note either.  Go figure.  :E:

Patrick

Looks like we are getting a good response so far. Some are asking me what time to start.

Q said he would be there as well to show his new wrap. I'm looking forward to that.

If we get some Oregon folks involved I think it should be 11:00 AM.

-Tom

rdflattum said:
I have it on my calendar and hope to attend.  Good way to trade information and get new ideas!! (y)

Looking forward to seeing a True Black Diamond edition. The one at the Nationals was a fake 2012.

Keep them coming, Its going to be cool to see the new crowd...You all have to be nice to the new guy, thats the rule (my rule)  :kidding:

Chadstr

Don't forget to list WrapAlanche. Q will be there.

I'm probably going to make it...although it would be even better for me to do it at the Cabela's in Tulalip!

rdflattum said:
Still hoping to attend.  Any special area or just look for 5 or 6 Avalanches in one spot?? :B:

Between 10:00 and 10:30 those in the north like to meet up at the Starbucks in Tacoma just off the Hwy 512 & I-5 junction. If you take the 512 exit towards South Tacoma way, take a left on S.Tacoma Way but use the right side lane (it's a double left turn lane.) it will be immediately there.

10314 South Tacoma Way
Lakewood, WA 98499
(253) 984-0898

At 10:30 am we will form a convoy to drive down to Cabelas, so bring a FMS radio if you have one.

If you go direct, we will be at the far right parking lot where the RV's park.

Thanks,I was going to email you to figure out how it all worked out in the past...so I could post some more info

It will be neat to meet new people

Hey Chad,

Could you please cut and paste that info your first post on both threads to make it easy to spot.

Thanks,

Tom

Unless something comes up, I'll be there with my husband and son. (They'll both probably sit in the truck playing on phones, but at least they'll be there.) If we're on time, we'll join the convoy from the north. It sounds like fun!

How long do the GTGs last? Is there anything we should bring (besides the truck, obviously)?

Jenn

The GTG can go 2 or 3 hours. It depends on if we do modding and how much shopping goes on in Cabelas and if we eat at Cabelas or move over to the mall area. So no just sitting in the truck unless you want to sit.  :)

What sort of modding is done at the GTG? I don't have plans to mod my AV any time soon because I've got too many projects around the house, but if something could be done in a hurry with help...

Sadly, my husband is a computer geek who doesn't like hunting, sports, or cars/trucks. I'm thinking I might just leave him at home, but I'd be on my own with a 2 year old.  :(

Jenn

JennS said:
What sort of modding is done at the GTG? I don't have plans to mod my AV any time soon because I've got too many projects around the house, but if something could be done in a hurry with help...

Sadly, my husband is a computer geek who doesn't like hunting, sports, or cars/trucks. I'm thinking I might just leave him at home, but I'd be on my own with a 2 year old.  :(

Jenn
JennS  :welcome:
There are so many that if listed by the time you read them all you would be late for the GT.
Tom and crew are wizards? at mods ALL ON HIGH jumps out, look through the site and if you see something you like post it here and the crew will let you know how doable at this GT and what is needed. Most have the tools to bring if we know what is needed.
We can take the little guy over to Cabela?s he would love it in there. 
Turn your Hubby into a TUNER! It has to be something special to sit in someone?s rig play with the computer and watch their face and see the smile you put on them.
JV

Trying to work this day out with the boss, something about a dinner for her mom?s birthday.  :beating:
So if I have a place to sleep on Sunday I will be there.  >:D
JV

It will be good to see you again JV.  (y) How about nudging some of your fellow Oregonians to make the drive with you. I am really surprised Ayytrain hasn't spoke up by now.   :beating:

There is a post on the WEBFOOT side he is back in town from Arizona  :cool:.
It?s still to cold for him to come out and play.

JVZL1 said:

Trying to work this day out with the boss, something about a dinner for her mom?s birthday.  :beating:
So if I have a place to sleep on Sunday I will be there.   >:D
JV

:woohoo: The BOSS gave the  (y) See you on the DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JVZL1 said:
:woohoo: The BOSS gave the  (y) See you on the DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark side, you know the sun does shine up here once in a while.  :2:

Tom got your invite. Thanks. Hope to see you on the 6th. Had a lot of ups and downs this last year, so I haven't been on in a long time. But since I'm there maybe I can kill 3 or 4 birds with one stone. Count me in for a tune if somebody knows anything about 496 big blocks. Maybe see some uncle's I haven't seen in years and some old friends that are over due..

Back