• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Louisiana Roll call

I think you folks would plan a GTG mid to late September.  >:D

Hi everyone, New to the group. I have a 2004 Avalanche located in the Shreveport/Bossier. Are anybody in that area still active?

:welcome: BigMike91
Things have been somewhat slow in the deep south since Loggie moved to Japan.
Print out and "tag" other Avalanches you see around. If you tag them they will come.
You can find the pamphlet here
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

Hey everyone, new to the club, recently purchased on 03 Sage Green NFE. I'm in the fort polk/leesville area. Let me know if ya'll need anything as I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions about mods.

DthFrmAbv_82 said:
Hey everyone, new to the club, recently purchased on 03 Sage Green NFE. I'm in the fort polk/leesville area. Let me know if ya'll need anything as I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions about mods.

Welcome to the site. I'm in the bossier/Shreveport area, if you up in this area give me a shout. 

DthFrmAbv_82 said:
:welcome: I am fairly new myself. In the Shreveport/Bossier area. Hope to here from you

Back