• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

finally done installing escalade dash with 2012 head unit

luis88

well a picture is worth 1000 words here it goes

Attachments

• before e.jpg
    before e.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 547
and the final one  :bling:

Attachments

• done esc.jpg
    done esc.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 875
Nice is that the Super Nav. ???

yeah had to rewire everything since the chevy does not have clock and cluster plug in is diff wired so many thing i made the theft lock come on and could not start it  :beating:but it was ok since i had to get the head unit unlocked i had a tech come out and clear it out

Really I thought only the Escalade came with that 10 inch screen. I was trying to talk  BigBlockBirch to put one in his Sierra HD Denali.

I have a question, If you wanted an the Escalade EXT, why did you buy an avalanche? lol.  :p, and that looks awesome, that must of took alot of work..

Could have at least kept the chevy airbag. To each his own I guess. What's next swapping escalade drive train with avalanche.

well when i first bought my avalanche ltz at 21 i did not have a good enough job to take a escalade ext car note i bought my truck for like 27k something with finance came out to 32k and the escalade ext i wanted was 54k plus finance so yeah that would have been double the car note i have now i did think about trading it in at one time but trade in value was next to nothing and i only had 1 year left to pay it off so i just kept it now i just owe 6 payments left and its mine and also have everything i liked from the ext >:D i worked at cadillac for a while in collision and drove the truck when they came out in 2007 and fell in love with them the big block 6.2 awd from the cadi is fun to drive but i can live with out it at 3.76 a gallon at the pump most of the cadillac i serviced got 12 mpg  (y) posting up most of my work and pictures i all ready new i would get some of these replys but i still did them to help out others that would like to convert theirs consedering their is nothing but NO you cant do that it wont fit or work every time you ask if you can change a part out i decided to use this forum since the ppl in here are respectful of others opinions :welcome:

thanks on the work it was not hard i enjoy doing every mod i did to the truck it will be good memorys for the future. I think everyone is able to do it as long as they can use a socket and wrench i really did not even look at the electrical diagram before i started the build

Where did you find the donor parts? I easily see $4000 in just parts.

So how much ruffly do you think you have invested. If over $15,000 you have me beat. :laugh:

about 9k with everything it has now including front new shocks set me back 1k :E:

1K for front shocks.    :eek:

no thats all the pictures i have i might up load some more when i get the 2011 platinum cluster installed and 2011 armrest lid installed (y)

Back